IT Security Certified Professional with many skills and years of experience in many areas of IT with an emphasis on IT Security via SIEM technology and IT operations. Throughout my career I have been regarded as an exceptionally productive and consistent top performer who can work with autonomy and provide value to all levels of management and leadership. I am capable of communicating and working effectively with a variety of peer professionals at all levels and lines of business. I am a hard worker, dependable, loyal to the company, will learn quickly and can hit the ground running.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Identity and Access Management
Governance, Risk Management, Compliance
Entry level Programming
- Responsible for Privileged user monitoring SIEM on accounts via QRadar 7.3, Tivoli Compliance Insight Manager v8.5 (TCIM), and Tivoli Security Information and Event Management 2.0 (TSIEM) in Enterprise - wide deployments for large Confidential account's.
- Primary team initiatives include the continual design, architecture, implementation, and administration of QRadar auditing, security, and compliance driven from incident reporting for HIPAA privileged user monitoring and governance controls.
- QRadar 7.3 systems administration, inventory management, and privileged monitoring. Ongoing support of the compliance and reporting operations of multiple audited environments..
- Continuous SIEM monitoring infrastructure for Windows, zOS, Linux, AIX, vmware, and AS400 operating systems.
- Account management via change controls, work order management, Compliance (CIRATS) violation management
- Asset management, reconciliation and endpoint management in 20,000 plus dynamic endpoint environment and smaller environments. Extensive spreadsheets/vlookup work, success metrics reporting.
- Transition project work - Configuring Qradar appliances, Solution Architecture documents, teaming with SAs and project managers.
- Responsible for design contribution and implementations of Tivoli Access Manager for e-business (TAMeb now called ISAM) and Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM now called ISIM) with emphasis on enterprise web based Single Sign-on solutions.
- Ongoing exposure to Tivoli middleware components such as Confidential Directory Server, WebSphere Application Server, DB2, Tivoli Directory Integrator, TAMeb Combo/RMI services, POSIX Linux services, etc...
- Responsible for design contribution and implementation of TAMeb solutions.
- High availability implementations of multi master peer Confidential LDAP Directory Servers (ITDS) v6 on Windows, AIX, and Linux platforms.
- High availability warm standby TAMeb Policy Server configurations on LINUX and Windows 2003 server platforms.
- High availability TAMeb WebSeal implementation and configuration with custom ldap attribute / tag value assertions, virtual host junctioning, etc…
- Single Sign-on solutions exposure via TAI, LTPA, GSO, HTTP headers, and Spnego.
- Tivoli Directory Integrator and MQ express product exposure.
- Self registration / Self service, and other Websphere v6 application exposure.
- Business continuity experience and Disaster recovery solutions with TAMeb.
- Two factor authentication exposure via Radius servers.
- Strong technical leadership and communication skills while acting as a Lead Architect.
- Duties include e-business transitioning to TAMeb 6.0, WAS 6.1, IDS 6.0, and contributing to overall e-business and IT best practice strategies.
- Webseal junctions, LTPA, Websphere TAI and http plug-in exposure.
- SAML, SOA, web services, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager studies.
- MASS, Common criteria, and Zachman architecture models studies.
Service Delivery Technical Lead and Administrator
- Architecture of TAMeb including product Installation, Configuration, and Administration. Experienced with TAMeb Junction definements, ACL, user and group account management. CDSSO, SSO, bulk ID loads.
- TAMeb component related exposure to TCPIP/Firewall dependencies, LDAP/ Confidential directory server 4.1 /5.1, SSL certificate / GSKIT implementation and concepts, AIX 5.1 experience.
- Tivoli Identity Manager 4.5 exposure on Confidential Directory Server 4.1, Websphere Application Server 5.0.
- Lead Microsoft SMS Architect/Administrator. Duties included full implementation to administration of SMS 1.2/2.0 environments.
- Working extensively with SMS inventory issues, while working with Altiris Inventory Solution+ software. SQL Server data extraction for reporting. Application packaging and software distribution.
- Developed strong technical leadership and communication skills while acting as an Confidential Tivoli Access Manager for e-business and Microsoft SMS subject matter expert while engaging many new and existing Confidential customer accounts.
- Design, implement and manage complete agency technical infrastructure consisting of network servers, PCs, printers.
- Responsibilities and work performed included the design, development, and installation of a new Novell 4.11/NT 4.0 Network. Installed and configured Novell 4.11 and Microsoft NT 4.0 servers. Maintenance of the Server environment including complex troubleshooting.
- Designed and performed User/Data migration strategy from existing Novell 3.12 to 4.11.
- Designed and performed User/Data migration strategy from existing NT 3.5.1 to 4.0. Designed user security and access strategy.
- Designed and implemented N.D.S. tree structure for conversion of entire agency. Implemented and administered SMS 1.2.
- Installation and administration of SQL 6.5 database. Application Packaging with SMS Installer. Diagnosed and resolved file system security breaches. Designed, implemented, and installed Arcserve backup software and tape hardware for disaster recovery of agency. Designed, applied, and established an agency wide Anti-virus protection scheme, with new regimented agency Anti-virus standards. Installed, configured, and distributed all the new Desktop PCs in an ongoing full agency wide desktop PC upgrade.
- Participated in, and provided all critical decisions to OHCAs complete Network/Desktop software and hardware strategy. Contributor to establishing the Agency Website.
- Worked at various client sites to assist Network Engineers/Technicians in ongoing projects consisting of Microsoft NT 3.51/4.0 Server and Workstation implementations and administration, Novell 4.11/3.12 administration, Desktop PC install/configuration, and user support.
- Worked with respective clients assisting in planning and implementation of Network strategies and Desktop PC implementations. Installs and upgrades of RAM, Hard drives, Network cards, etc.