- Provides versatile administrative support and office management skills as a polished professional.
- Bringing over 15 years of experience to increase operational efficiency.
- Possesses a can - do attitude for any task or project at hand.
- Keen eye for design aesthetics.
- Organized and detail oriented, professional phone demeanor and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Flexible with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient with: MS Office Suite, Cisco Webex, Century Link Teleconferencing, Ellie Mae’s Encompass,MS Teams, SharePoint, Oracle, Trackwise, QUMAS.
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
- Direct support to President & Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, Senior Vice President of Commercial Operation, Vice President of Research & Development / Regulatory Affairs and General Counsel with dedicated support to the President & Chief Executive Officer
- Booking travel and arranging itineraries for executives
- Completing expense reports
- Compiling agendas and documents for meetings
- Coordinating in house and off site meetings for leadership team
- Usage and management of conference room A/V equipment for meetings
- Maintaining a high degree of confidentiality and gate keeping with senior leadership team and executing confidential projects
- Usage of Micro Soft Teams for collaborative communication with teammates
- As direct support to the Chief Financial Officer, support to the finance department, as well as corresponding with the Internal Revenue Service to handle tax matters
- Worked with the IRS to assign Confidential ’s new name to its Federal Employer Identification Number, which was still under its previous name, ACP Nimble Buyer
- Assisting with preparation of presentations
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of supplies
- Organizing team and company events
- Organized company - wide picnic for 250+ employees
- Coordinated and managed office relocation from South Plainfield to Bridgewater resulting in large cost savings by negotiating plans and contracts through close vendor and contractor relationships
- Ordering catered and working meals for meetings
- Liaison for office management and facilities related responsibilities
- As office manager, maintain accounts and relationship with vendors, allowing for cost savings across the board for various necessities
- Supporting IT with help-desk related requests and functions
- Assisting Human Resources department with on-boarding process for new employees
- Back up to Executive Admin in South Plainfield office
Confidential, New York, NY
- As direct support to VP level executives, Senior Associates, Director of Client Strategy and HR generalist: Coordinate calendars, schedule conference calls and meetings, arrange travel and manage expenses, benefit registration and more
- Assist Human Resources department with on-boarding process for new employees in local office
- As Rockwood is the building landlord, serve as tenant liaison and correspond with building maintenance for work orders, security queries and other maintenance requests
- Manage all service and supply vendor accounts, maintain inventory of supplies as well as service requests for printers and IT equipment
- Conduct routine maintenance and provide operational support to IT managers to maintain quality control of A\V systems, workstations and server room equipment
- Answer phone and screen calls, meet and greet guests, receive and sign for all mail, courier packages and orders. Coordinate and maintain Outlook corporate calendar for all meetings
- Order and coordinate in-house meals for the office, maintain corporate accounts with restaurants. Plan and coordinate in-house celebrations and gatherings.
- Maintain conference rooms, set up for in house meetings involving usage of A\V equipment. Usage of Cisco Webex software.
Confidential, Tarrytown, NY
- Answered incoming phone calls and forward the calls to the appropriate party
- Responded to mortgage loan inquiries and forward to loan officer to assist with obtaining the FHA loan of their choice
- Played a major role in processing FHA mortgage loans. Sort, scan and file documents into an electronic folder for borrowers of loans using Ellie Mae’s mortgage software, Encompass. Obtaining and managing FHA case numbers, assisting with the closure of loans
- Worked directly with FHA approved appraisers by ordering appraisals for properties and verify current and prior employment and other assets for the borrowers as this is part of the loan process. Ordered titles, mortgage payoff statements and assigned escrow
Confidential, White Plains, NY
Administrative Receptionist in Sales
- Complete data entry in Salesforce for all leads and clients who sought interest in the products
- Placed outbound sales calls to solicit to new customers resulting in increased sales
- Answered incoming calls on multiline phone, set up calls to be forwarded to sales and logged customers information and distribute leads among each specialist
- Provided direct support for associates and President at Confidential
Confidential, White Plains, NY
- Performed daily tasks to assist in preparation for Great Strides (Great Strides is a nationwide fundraising walk program which locally nets one million dollars)
- Reception (answered multiline telephone system, recording and relaying messages, meeting and greeting guests).
- MS Word and MS Excel documents