Early career professional striving to pursue a career that will leverage my technical skills while gaining some management experience. Aiming for self - growth while serving as an asset to the company, team, customers and partners.
Proficient in: Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD & Dreamweaver)
- Well versed in MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint) & Google docs
- Mastery of Excel (including Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP)
- Technical Writing
- Data Entry
- Time Management
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Customer Engagement
- Project Management
- Installation of software and peripheral devices, such as monitors and keyboards, as well as hard drives as needed.
- Provided in - depth technical support for customers and partners via phone and e-mail support, while ensuring satisfaction with Confidential software.
- Determined the best approach for resolving technical issues that will yield the desired turn-around time and optimal customer solution while minimizing the impact to the customer.
- Engaged and collaborated with other Confidential groups, including escalation teams, to obtain resolution to critical, complex issues.
- Engaged management, as needed, on highly sensitive or recovery issues.
- Identified issues that occur frequently and help create a knowledge base article to solve/workaround that issue.
- Managed crisis situations that may involve technical challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Diagnosed and analyzed trace files to find various types of errors.
JR. Security ANAlyst
- Responded to security incidents and escalated or deescalated their priorities.
- Created pivot tables in Excel to summarize and analyze data related to security networks. Through this I detected some discrepancies and alerted the Security Manager of these findings.
- Triaged, reviewed and investigated security activities reported by Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Maintained information security records, facilitated and managed security change requests (CR).
- Performed/request securest action such as but not limited to whitelist/blacklist websites.
- Organized first HACKHouston; the first Hackathon to be held at an HBCU.
- Represented and assisted the president at meetings, via telephone and in writing, as needed.
- Responsible for taking minutes during meetings and compile memo’s afterward for distribution to stakeholders.
- Responsible for recruiting new members.