- Professional Demeanor & Appearance Accurate & Efficient Cash Handling Clear & Professional Communications Data Entry Document Review, Organization & Processing Organizational Efficiency Customer Service Excellence Conflict Mitigation Integrity Confidentiality TECHNOLOGY MS Office & Outlook Nextgen Cerner EMR MS4 Confidential Pmt Navigator Experian Ecare Insurance Verifications CHARACTERISTICS Confident Friendly Welcoming Patient Positive Straightforward Clear - thinking Quick Learner Who Welcomes New Processes & Ideas usiness, Customer Service & Financial Services professional with more than 10 years of experience in the medical and mortgage industry.
- A dedicated and hard-working professional who works with efficiency and accuracy to complete tasks and deliver excellence to every customer.
- Brings a sales-minded approach to work, as a 25-year entrepreneur of a successful side-business requiring product development, marketing and sales.
ConfidentialCustomer Service Representative
- Responsible for reviewing the documentation and identifying and abstracting CPT and ICD-10 codes, for both E/M and surgical procedures within the assigned specialty
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records Systems
- Computer knowledge including MS Office Suite and handling emails.
Patient Access Representative
- Verify insurance eligibility benefits for services rendered with the payors and documents appropriately.
- Enter payments/charges for services rendered and performs daily payment/charge reconciliation in a timely and accurate manner. Balances cash drawer at the beginning and end of the day and prepares daily bank deposit with necessary paperwork sent to centralized billing for record purposes
- Demonstrate proactive interpersonal communications skills while dealing with patient concerns through telephone calls, emails and in-person conversations
- Optimize patient flow by using effective customer service/communication skills by communicating to internal and external customers, care team, management, centralized services and HIMS obtain and validating pre-certification, referrals, and authorizations
Customer Service Representative
- Manage call center desk, taking inbound calls and processing customer orders
- Input order data in a timely and accurate manner to ensure customer receives the right product within expected timeframe
- Approach telephone customer interactions positively, with patience and empathy
- Mitigate conflict and calm upset customers, providing solutions and apologies for situations beyond customer service control
- Receive on average more than one compliment call/month, forwarded to managers for feedback and recognition
- Contribute to positive team environment by offering suggestions and helping new hires with questions or difficult situations
Processor Assistant / Closer / Funder
- Reviewed HUD-related closings and ensured GFE (Good Faith Estimate) compliance
- Performed 10 key by touch data entry with speed and accuracy
- Organized documents and communicated to Title processors for funding
- Reviewed, processed and gathered all necessary items required for underwriting and processing construction loans
- Have maintained primarily contract positions and had small gaps in employment due to caring for sick parent