- Seeking a position that will enable me to contribute to your corporation by utilizing my previous skills, and experience willing and opened to learn and pick up new skills.
- Provide excellent administrative and legal support, able to learn the policies and procedures of the services provided by the agency to which assigned.
- Able to exercise mature judgment and to make independent decisions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Self - motivation.
- Conflict Resolution.
Adept with: WordPerfect, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher) Jenzabar software/ capable of managing multi-line telephone system and demonstrate excellent typing skills. Time Matters/ Case Aware, JIS, Pro-law, Skype for business, certify and foundation.
- Invoicing, planning setting up culture meetings.
- Admin and clerical work.
- Work with google docs and charting, Slack and via zoom prep meetings.
Office Manager/ Administrator
- Processed payroll, invoicing: managed certify for 3 project manager, job coding, coaching, supply management: reviewed and approved supply acquisitions.
- Host safety meeting once a week implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze and monitor internal processes, design and implement office policies and procedures most importantly ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Provides field supervision of others and performs the more complicated functions such as rigging, running-in and sagging transmission conductor.
- Contacts builders and customers before working on their premises.
- Prepares work reports to effect periodic payments for work completed.
- Interprets engineering drawings, specifications, standard construction practices, safety practices and assures that compliance of same.
- Provides solutions to field problems, input billing information with a host of other things that are assigned
- Court filings, dockets, panels, intake process and assist a host of 9 attorney’s transcribed 911 phone calls and intake calls, filled subpoenas with a host of job duties with a host of varies duties as assigned
Customer Service Representative
- Answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information, maintained customer records by updating account information, also resolved product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution and maintained financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Administrative Support Aide, Provide General Office Support, Information Gathering & Analysis, Communication and Interaction with Others, Administrative Support and Office Coordination and organize and arrange special events
- Working closely with individuals who have developmental disabilities.
- Helping each individual to meet set IEP goals, perform skill assessments and assist in the preparation of training programs and materials.
- Provide transportation in agency vehicles, provide informal counseling and promote self-advocacy.
Confident ial, Rosedale, MD
- Research, draft foreclosure documents and prepared final packaging for the court and data entry of confidential information other duties as assigned along with handling original documents