- Solutions - oriented Core Banking Software Specialist with notable success in directing a broad range of corporate IT initiatives while participating in planning, analysis, and implementation of Information Systems solutions in direct support of business objectives.
- Offers extensive banking background and managerial experience coupled with highly developed customer service skills, strong work ethic and strong communication skills.
- Possesses expertise in the merger and acquisitions.
- Detail oriented and with an appetite for learning new things and keeping current with the latest technology.
- Enjoys mentoring others and is a strong team player.
- Analyzing workflow, access, information and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Demonstrated capacity to implement innovative system features that improve efficiency, maximize Return on Investment and strengthen organizations.
- Hands-on experience leading all stages establishing core banking system specifications, developing products, installing new software, and innovator in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project based efforts while managing, motivating and leading project teams. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Project Management
- Credit Underwriting Decision Rules
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Data Integrity and Recovery
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Regulatory Adherence
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Management
- Designing and Creating Reports
- Training / Mentoring
- Vendor Relationships
ITI WebTeller, CTS, CRS
PREMIER Document Distribution
PREMIER Director Document Imaging
PREMIER Application Servers
DB2 SQL Database
Premier InSight Teller
Synergy Document and Report Storage
SilverLake CIF, GL
Ellie Mae Encompass 360
Laser Pro System Administration
Certified Expert in Nintex RPA (Foxtrot)
Bank2Business (B2B) Baker Hill
Bank2Consumer (B2C) Baker Hill
Applink B2B and B2C Baker Hill
OnBase (Hyland) Document Imaging
OnBase (Hyland) Application Servers
Origenate Loan Origination (FIS)
IBM iSeries Mainframe
Unisys A-Series Mainframe
Unisys Tabletop Item Processors
Unisys High-Speed Item Processors
Unisys Windows 200x servers
Dell PC Workstations
HP and Unisys Laser Printers
XioTech Fiber Channel SANs
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft Office and Visual Basic
Microsoft Access Database
Cognos Business Intelligence
HP Quality Center Defect Tracking
RealSynergy Commercial servicing platform
- Lending background in administering and supporting technology solutions within large financial institutions
- Ability to communicate technical materials to non-technical groups and users of all levels.
- Software Testing and Documentation, Review of the Business Requirements and the Software Requirements Specifications.
- Expertise in preparing Test Summary Reports, Test Cases and Test Scripts for manual testing based on the User Requirements, System Requirements documents, and Usability testing.
- Ability to dig into technical problems and write clear and detailed reports.
- Excellent testing, analytical & logical abilities.
- Experienced in implementing testing process and methodology in both web based and mainframe application environments.
- Created RPA scripts to convert the commercial loans from 30 branch purchase to include the customer records and funding for those loans.
- Involved in rigorous meetings with testing team and development team to plan and implement testing efforts.
- Prioritized defects and cases for resolution in coordination with the development team.
- Experienced in writing test cases, test scripts and execution of test cases reporting and documenting the test results.
- Completely involved in the functional testing of the application.
- Created Foxtrot scripts to automate data cleanup on Premier Navigator.
- Participated in user acceptance testing with origination and servicing systems.
- Migrated Unisys FS1300 data onto IBM iSeries Mainframe.
- Configured Mimix high availability journaling for in-house disaster recovery. Managed failover testing for validation that Mimix processes are accurate and complete
- Configured iTera high availability journaling for in-house disaster recovery.
- Experience managing Statements / Bills / Notices printing with an outsourced vendor. Creative, cost savings solution to print and mailing needs.
- Developed automated cash balancer for teller transactions utilizing the Viewpoint Cognos reporting tool.
- Introduced Premier Regulatory Reporting for Call Report Modernization Act.
- Experience with Check 21 VIE module from ITI. Implementation and testing with Federal Reserve.
- Increased NSF fees, streamlined pay/return decisions for items that would not overdraw accounts more than $500 using the EIM Decision Plans.
- Reduced statement mailing labor costs 98% by installing Pitney Bowes Series 8 high volume inserting system and implementing OMR Codes on customer statements, notices and Year End tax forms.
- Implemented loan transactions codes that increased the collection of loan related fees $100,000 a year.
- Introduced EIM to PIM integration for the purpose of charge back Confidential items, reducing staff research time.
- Implemented Positive Pay integration to the teller system; increased commercial account participation in the program.
- Integrated CTS for collecting IRS Form 4789 information at the teller line.
- Reduced Webteller system downtime with an innovative SANs solution; server operating system is loaded on a fiber connected storage unit. In the event of an outage, server can be replaced without losing data.
- Technical Lead supporting the conversion of DOS-based Fedline system to the web-based Fedline Advantage system.
- Implemented and reduced sorter room labor and overhead with electronic receipt of in-clearing items using MICR data file provided by Federal Reserve for posting checks to customer accounts.
- Launched Source NDP imaging solution at the teller line; reduced yearly courier costs $100,000.
- Solved reclamation claims from the Social Security Administration by implementing a process to un-authorize DNE items and creating automatic returns on future items.
- Succeeded in automating NOC generation requesting ODFI to convert the ABA numbers of acquired banks.
- Adopted process for collecting and sending to the state, account information on escheated accounts.
- Activated Delinquent Child Support, in compliance with the Welfare Reform ACT, program for reporting accounts holder’s to the state enabling caseworkers to collect.
- Standardized the opening of new accounts by interfacing Harland Laser Pro and Deposit Pro to the ITI host system, main contact for troubleshooting issues related to vendor performance and use of software.
- Improved read rates 45% by implementing SoftCAR Plus, replacing the HardCAR technology.
- Projected and managed $1.6 million annual budgets for the computer operations department.
- Experience directing and controlling the ITI accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Teamed with peer level, client and senior management to evaluate products and solutions.
- Initiated and chaired an EDP steering committee to direct the implementation of new technology and plan data conversions for acquired banks.
- Primary technical support contact on complex issues involving network and vendor software.
- Provided technical assistance and training to system users
- Responsible for the overall operations of the bank as it relates to the Mainframe, Data Processing, Proof, check and document imaging, ATM balancing functions, utilization and support of PC technologies, data communications, teller/platform systems, exceptions items, Confidential and the general ledger system.
- Launched first of its kind multi-site check imaging system that was featured by ITI and Unisys.
- Recruited, interviewed, trained and managed staff of 8 computer operators, proof operators and network support personnel.
- Implemented and enforced enterprise wide data processing policies and procedures.
- Key contact during audits of the bank’s systems with adherence to FDIC Rules and Regulations.
- Responsible for documenting, configuring and implementing over 200 desktops on the network
- Worked with telephone companies and phone system vendors designing a centralized phone and data network connecting 7 branches to the main office.
- Created, installed and managed the computer operations infrastructure
- Converted customer data files from outside service provider to in-house system
- Maintained Job Control files and check lists to ensure accurate and timely processes
- Responsible for nightly updates, printing reports, system maintenance and creating backup tapes
- Cross trained staff on procedures of the night shift operations
- Assisted network administrator with after normal business hours projects
- Streamlined microfiche operations department, providing professional service