- An IBM Certified Consultant for Maximo 7.x, having 14 years experience in analyzin, design, development, implementation, Upgrade and migration of Maximo Asset Management Solution in various industries like Oil and Gas, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities domains.
- Strong business process analysis and process implementation skills and very sound on Maximo functionalities like Supply Chain Management, Work Management, and Inventory Management.
- Experienced in Java - J2EE, Service Oriented Architecture and the Enterprise Architecture Framework of Maximo (MBO).
- Have worked extensively on requirement study/analysis, application design, development, configuration and customizations in various versions of Maximo and J2EE applications.
- A profound speaker and a prominent member of Maximo Competency Development Program for Maximo training and recruitment.
- Have good communication, client relationship skills and vast experience on working along side client, at on-shore.
- Has functional knowledge on Maximo Applications like Work order, Preventive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, Purchasing, Contact Management, and Inventory Management.
- Worked on various versions of Maximo (from Maximo 5.2, 6.8 and Maximo 7.5) and add on such as IBM Maximo Mobile Work Manager & Inventory Manager, Maximo MS Project Adapter, Primavera, TRM, Actuate, BIRT, Transportaion
- Sound knowledge on technical aspects of Maximo like Application design, Database Configuration, Maximo Business Object framework, Maximo Workflows, Maximo Integration Framework (MEA/MIF), Crontasks and Escalations.
- Worked on design and development of complex Maximo Java Extensions and Customizations as per the functional requirements using Maximo Business Object framework (MBO), Java, J2EE, Maximo Workflows and Maximo Mobile customization.
- Proficient in conducting design workshops, performing GAP analysis for the requirements, designing and developing the solutions.
- Have good presentation skills and conducted numerous presentations and training on various topics at client site and at offshore for the client team and peers.
Primary Skill category: IBM Maximo 5.2, 6.x, 7.1, 7.2, 7.5
Secondary Skill category: JAVA-J2EE, Actuate Reports, BIRT Reports
Project Acquired skills: Oracle, VB, Web Components, Web Sphere Administration, Messaging Queues (MQ)
Primary Domain Skill: Enterprise Asset Management
RDBMS: Oracle 9i,10G SQL Server 2000, MS-Access
Report Tool: Actuate, BIRT
Version Control Tool: VSS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, SQL Developer, HP open view, Remedy, Version One, PVSC Serena, Service Now Tortoise SVN
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans, SQL Developer, Toad
- Provide system administration and user support on Maximo7.1, IBM Websphere, Oracle and the underlying system components.
- Provide technical services over the entire production support cycle
- Conduct Maximo installations and upgrades and patching
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements
- Configure Maximo and assist in the development of interfaces to external systems
- Installation of Oracle databases and creating of Maximo instances in the database.
- Developed escalations, stop processes, task reassignments, using the workow administration application.
- Created and customized Workorders, PMs, Assets, Inventory, Purchasing, Safety modules in 7.1
- Developed and customized Oracle sql and Oracle PL/SQL scripts as per user requirements for reports
- Skilled in developing Workow processes, Communication Templates, Escalations, Maximo Asset Management, Maximo Work Management.
- Provide L2, L2.5 and L3 support based on incident criticality
- Perform application health check before start of business hours
- Designing Automated application monitoring tools
- Designing Automated application checkout tool
- Facilitate outage management with the various application teams along with Tracking and Trend Analysis to identify patterns and problem areas.
- Maintaining and managing our Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Item tool with accurate operational metrics
- Follow up on corrective actions identified during the problem management phase and facilitate changes with the various application and infrastructure teams
- Manage communication with the various stakeholders from IT and Business keeping them updated on incidents during the issue resolution process
- Plan, co-ordinate and test Disaster Recovery tests during the year for each of the supported applications, ensuring a well-oiled wing to wing DR strategy.
- Requirement gathering & Functional Requirement analysis
- To acquire details/knowledge about existing legacy SFR system and its interfaced applications across different sites of Ford.
- Preparation of Use Case and Technical Specifications document based upon the requirement analyzed.
- Providing Demo to customer during UAT sign off.
- Implementing the Technical design in Maximo 7.2
- Database Configuration changes, Application Designer changes, Conditional expression manager, Data restrictions, Security controls etc.
- Created Jython Automation Scripts
- Security settings.
Environment: Maximo, Messaging Queue (MQ), BIRT, Web Sphere, Jython Automation Scripts,.
- Upgrade Maximo from 7.1 to 7.5
- Implement Maximo Transport Solution
- Production Support
- Functional Requirement analysis
- To acquire details/knowledge about existing Maximo and its interfaced applications
- Implementing the quality process improvements
- Implementation of work flows
- Implementing MAXIMO UI field validations
- Development/implementation of oracle interfaces for Maximo- SAP for Inventory and Purchasing.
- Providing training to the Business users.
- Road Map initiatives for migration.
- Single Sign On configuration using LDAP.
- Web Sphere 6.1 installation to enable Single Sign On for Maximo
- Developing Java Customized Maximo application
Environment: Maximo, LDAP, Java, Maximo Enterprise Adapter, Web Sphere, Oracle 9i, MS SQL Plus, Windows 2012& 2008.