- I am a highly motivated and skilled Security Analyst with experience in both VM and Linux environments. I’m currently looking to secure a challenging position that will permit me to employ my technical skills, work experience, and IT knowledge so that I may add value as well as fulfill the goals to meet the expectation of the organization’s mission. Dependable professional that can apply analytical and innovation skills to support and protect businesses against security breaches.
MSS: Vulnerability Assessment
Vulnerability Management Tools: Nessus, Nmap, Wireshark
Security Tools: Wireshark, Nessus, Splunk
Governance, Risk & Compliance: Risk Assessment, NIST, FISMA, HIPAA
Network Security: Firewall, VPN (IPsec, SSL)
Information Security: Antivirus, Malware
Content Protection: Email Security, Web Security, Application Security
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Window Server 2016, Kali Linux
Penetration Testing: Reconnaissance, Backdoor, Metasploit Framework
Others: Office365, Remedy
Confidential - Washington, DC
- Monitor and act promptly to incoming requests relate to IT issues
- Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc).
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users
- Install, configure, and upgrade PC software.
- Strong drive to provide excellent customer service and experience, with an understanding of prioritization of tasks
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktop and mobile
Confidential - Landover, MD
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, chat or email
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Follow up with customers and users to ensure complete resolution of issues
- Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and maintaining workstation and LAN performance.
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users