- Desktop Support Technician, focused on both Customer Support and solving Technical Problem Opportunity with more than five years of experience in both PC, OSX and maintaining mobile devices. Critical thinker that address organization and customer needs in both software and hardware support.
- Microsoft Windows 2008, 7/10 Enterprise.
- Apple OSX 10.13/10.14
- Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365
- Symantec Ghost Imaging and Encryption
- Adobe Suite Deployment
- Microsoft SCCM Account Deployment, NetIQ and Client Local AD Deployment
- Remote AV support for Zoom and Online meeting (per client)
IT Desktop Support
- Use NetIQ (Access and Identity Manager) to create and manage more than 100 user account domain and Active Directory, including managing user account privilege.
- Update IT equipment inventory with Wisetrack and Service Now
- Deploy Mobile Device Management (VMware Airwatch) and administer Duo mobile to both Android and iOS devices for more than 100 users.
- Assist both executives and high - level staff in the IT, Legal, Finance, Security and Global Media departments for their new upgraded corporate devices.
- Coordinate with Vice President of IT Customer Experience, Directors and Managers.
- Use LogMe-In to remotely assist users and install (upgrade) AnyConnect VPN to all WFH machines and onsite machines.
IT Desktop Support Assistant
- Provide technology and customer service support to both staff and students, while maintaining 4 PC Labs and 2 Apple Labs, provide software updates in OS-X and Windows 10, and provide DHCP/Domain network fix to ensure all workstations stable connectivity.
- Opening/Closing 10 to 20 tickets a day using Team Dynamix and inventory management (hardware/software license) using Microsoft Excel 2016, and Microsoft Access 2016.
- Coordinate with BMCC IT Department for new staff creation and termination.
- Coordinate with IT vendors for both software and hardware support.
- Administrate classroom with Apple devices using macOS server and manage Apple library, and apps using Apple School Manager.
- Maintain PC labs and laptops using SCCM and local/client AD creation with user privilege management.
- Support Windows 7 integration and upgrade to Cisco VDI client.
- Upgrade 4 PC Labs (120 workstations) and from Windows 7 and VDI to Windows 10 using SCCM.
- Support PC labs and Apple classroom Extron panels (AV) for projectors and Apple TV.
- Provide Android and Apple mobile device support to both students, and staff.