- Microsoft Office Suite
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Norton/Symantec Antivirus,
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Active Directory
- Autopsy Digital Forensic Software
- FTK Imager
- Cisco AMP Endpoints
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Cell Phones
Information Technology Support Specialist
- Performs initial installation and configuration of information technology hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Prepare new and upgraded computers to be connected to computing networks.
- Upgrade software and hardware on existing computers.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and repair for end user hardware.
- Help faculty/staff access network resources from on and off campus.
- Diagnosed and provided support on computer system problems, including debugging, correcting, repairing, servicing, examining, installing, training, and troubleshooting computer hardware, printers and other peripherals.
- Exceeded call handling, ticket goals, incident resolution and follow ups.
- Provided technical support to students, faculty, and staff including identifying problems, and timely solutions.
Technical Support Specialist
- Sets up, installs, configures, tests, updates, and maintains computers, peripheral devices, and/or related software and hardware.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, reports on, and resolves problems associated with applicable information technology equipment and software.
- Prepares a variety operational records and reports.