- Multiple years of technical support expertise with a proven ability to coordinate support activities and processes. Adept at hardware and software installation and support. Skilled at building rapport with diverse individuals while handling complex technical issues. Ability to bridge the gap between technical and non - technical persons. Hard working, detail oriented, and able to multi-task effectively utilizing time effectively and productively, with excellent business and communication skills.
Software: MS Office; Microsoft Azure,Active Directory; SCCM,Utility (TrendMicro, Sophos, McAfee, Forefrnt, BlueCat, IP Management); Citrix; Call Tracking/Ticketing Systems; SalesForce; Call Tracking/Ticketing Systems; PDX for Pharmacy Systems; ECRS for POS Systems; IVR-AIS (Stores and Pharmacies); MobiControl; SCCM CONSOL, Ghost/Altiris Deployment Console, Mitel, Shortel, Jive, Jira, SalesForce, Altris, Barracuda Spam Filter,Lotus Notes. ProLaw, Worldox, Total Office, Time Keeper
Hardware: VPN & Wireless Technologies (WEP/LEAP/Wi-Fi); Lenovo,Dell Laptops, Desktops, Apple iPhones, Apple iPads, Equinox; Momentum Phones; Ingenico Check Readers; Polycom Phones; Stealth Touch POS; Motorola MC9190s and MC9090s
- Provide IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications and operating systems as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies such as Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.
- Knowledge of access solution implementation and support: VPN and Terminal Services
- System documentation maintenance and review for all systems and infrastructure
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages· Address escalations within 1 hour, once assigned
- Thorough Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy, Server Backup and Disaster recovery
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction, fast turnaround of customer requests Reach and Maintain a 95% client satisfaction rating for resolution and interaction
- Escalate service or project issues that cannot be completed within project constraints or in a timely manner
- Specific knowledge of the client and how IT relates to their business strategy and goals, document Internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
- Provided technical support to customers via phone, email, remote connection, personal assistance and ticketing system.
- Helped customers identify and resolve issues regarding general computer problems, printing, internet, email, network, driver, remote connection, and smart phones. etc.
- Created Help Desk documentation and work instructions with step by step instructions on how to resolve some of the most common and uncommon issues.
- Produced a high rate of 1st call resolutions for customers.
- Ran orientation for new Confidential GmbH & Co. KG employees for IT
- Trained Help Desk staff