- I am proficient with the installation configuration and troubleshooting of the following Windows operating systems 98/NT/2000/XP.
- I am also proficient with the installation and configuration of Office 97/2000/20003.
- I have more than ten years of experience with the installation of various hardware peripherals and components.
- My duties included the following installation and configuration of ATI Pro MV2200 and Matrox G250 video adapter cards and drivers with expanded view for Confidential employees.
- My duties included door to door sales for home renovation and improvement within the metropolitan area.
Help Desk Analyst
- My duties included providing end user help desk support via phone or in person for an internal IRS application.
- Help desk support consisted to but was not limited to the following.
- Creating and maintaining user accounts and or user profiles, Assisting users with troubleshooting the following application issues: password reset, application function and operation, creating and or editing user profiles.
Help Desk Support
- I provided technical support for Confidential motor Corp, employees in a Windows 2000 and XP environment. Installation, maintenance and repair of hardware peripherals for Dell desktops and laptops.
- Symantec Ghost imaging of systems if needed. Troubleshoot Windows OS issues.
- I also Provided technical support for the following applications Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe acrobat 5.0, Adobe Photoshop and Cisco VPN client which included installation and configuration.
- I supported the installation, configuration and data migration of blackberry mobile devices.
- My duties also included the resolving any issues regarding wireless and LAN network connectivity issues within Windows 2003 server domain.
- Created and managed user accounts using active directory. I also supported Polycom Cisco video conferencing equipment.