- Performed data backups, search and remove malicious software
- Configured power management on laptops and desktops
- Detected problems wif internal components by sounds and visuals
- Change bios settings to overclock CPU speed
- Disabled/enabled internal components via device manager
Operating systems: Windows 7&10 & Mac OS
Programing: Powershell ise, batch files, visual studio data migration & restoring.
Networking: Use Managed switch to create vlans for home/office use, use snapshot to recover deleted files/folders for home/office nas server and use managed switches to control network speeds for wired clients and disable/enable internet for wired clients. Use QOS in terms of port based and 802.1p/DSCP - based
University Network Switching: Setup the cabling from patch-panel/switch so user-end has internet
Cmd: Implemented a user-friendly data migration tool for network backup/restore for domain & workgroup computers
VPN: Install/setup VPN program for users and teach users how to use it when it comes to accessing data.
Cloud Storage & Server Storage: Explaining the use/benefit of One drive and University storage drives for storing information for user so user does not have to rely on local c:\ drive.
Technology Support Specialist Field Technician/HelpDesk Support Technician
- Unlocking user okta accounts and seeing if their accounts have been created.
- Provide end users wif remote support for computer issues dat may involve: display driver issues, printer issues, local admin permissions, updating drivers via device manager and access to mapped drives.
- Install and configure local and network printers via .inf file
- Use USMT/migrate$ for end user data backup & restore wif SCCM task sequence imaging
- Maintain all lab printers campus wide & monitor them in real time via webjet admin for consistent results.
- Complete annual inventory for all computer equipment campus wide.
- Modified and implemented batch for dat displays users domain ip address and vpn address for remote support
- Modify PowerShell ise scripts to retrieve remote system data & user AD info to halp end user
- Use window server 2012 r2 for operation of deepfreeze
- Ticket all incoming calls dat me take at the halp desk into Web Help desk for future .