AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Technical support for multiple products in multiple networking environments
- Process creation
- Sustaining Engineering
- Incident Management
- Development and Business groups Liaison
- Technical Consultant
- Triage management
- Technician managing hardware and software support teams.
- System administration of Confidential, Novell.
- SharePoint end user and administration
- Agile project management using scrum
- Project Build and Deployment
- Release Management
- Change Management
- Quality Assurance Management
Confidential, Scottsdale AZ
Enterprise Release Coordinator CQA
- Managing life cycle of 11 different Health Care applications from a Client Quality Assurance (CQA) aspect.
- Utilization of HP Quality Center to manage defects created by Development and Quality Assurance and Regression Testing teams.
- Experience with 3 different Adjudication systems as well as various web front end applications.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to, reporting status to upper level management/executives, issue resolution and process development/improvements.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Involved with entire lifecycle of service features from the design phase through deployment and management using the Agile/Scrum methodologies, to ensure operational systems requirements are implemented. Bug/defect triage management, coordination of and running of war room meeting, providing overall development/testing status to management. Process development/improvements.
Operations Program Manager
- Managed and deployed live site support for major online sites and services for Confidential such as Xbox Live, XNA, Xbox.com, Primetime Live, Zune, MSN Core Platform, MSN Search and the new deployment of MSN Personal Address.
- Change/Release Manager and Incident Manager.
- Responsible for managing all sustained engineering efforts for the entire suite internal tools for MSN Operations.), Lead for Release War meeting, Bug Triage meeting and escalation of bugs as needed.
- Lead role in reducing bug back log by 75% with - in the MSN Tools team.
- Key role in the development and implementation of the first cost allocation model for all of MSN environments including data center costs and infrastructure costs.
- Responsible for the implementation of operational procedures, methodologies, and practices; manage all operations service milestones and service management components of a release.
- Responsible for Client Account Management for 25+ of MSN largest online sites and services
- Managed medium size data center resources, support personal and assets.
- Managed and deployed live site support for major online sites and services for Confidential such as MSN Core Platform, MSN Search
- Participate in the specification review processes; provide consultation during systems design and component development phases; inject operational requirements into systems design decisions, coordinate reviews with the appropriate Operations resources for security compliance, capacity planning, performance analysis, monitoring strategies, and service support requirements.