- To obtain a challenging position which utilize my experience and skills with opportunities for growth and advancement.
Information Technology Service Desk Analyst
- Provide excellent communication and diagnostic skills, consistently solve problems and rarely escalate issues.
- Configured wireless connection on student’s laptop, tablet and smartphones.
- Generating Tickets into BMC Service Desk Express system for students and employees.
- Guide students and staff regarding passwords reset for email, CUNY Portal, CUNYFirst CRM, YConnect, Microsoft Office issues, VPN and AD account.
- Update Calendar by using email Exchange system.
- Train staff/students how to update software such as operating systems and web pages. Assist clients with removing viruses.
Student Support Services (Administrative Assistant)
- Update Student Support Services by using MS Access Database, MS Excel, and MS Office Publisher with information from the Director and Counselor.
- Update GPA and credits at the end of each semester utilizing SIMS.
- Update and scan for virus check in Computer Resource room.
- Provide technical assistance to students who utilize the Computer Resource room.
- Handle all financial transactions and bank deposits.
- Organize and maintain merchandise displays and provide customer service.
- Contact credit card companies regarding any transaction issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues when the point of sale system malfunctions.
Customer Service Representative
- Handled busy incoming calls and provided customer service.
- Called customers to verified personal information and purchases.
- Update customers’ purchases, payments and address by utilizing Confidential database.
- Utilized Internet Research of telephone numbers, addresses, and name of home owners by using Internet Explore browser.
- Typed legal letters using MS Office Suite. Handled mailings, organized deeds and title insurance.
Labor and Legal Designee Office (Intern)
- Prepared correspondence by using MS Office Suite.
- Organized and reviewed confidential files.
- Answered phone and also, took detailed phone messages.