- Customer focused Supply Chain professional with over 20 years’ experience. Accomplished leader with passion for continuous learning and record of enhancing company profitability including professional training in the areas of third - party vendor negotiations, customer support and leadership. Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills. Ability to handle diverse tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision. Member of APICS Triangle Chapter.
Sr Demand Planner
- Created 36 month country supply plan for 50 finished goods SKUs with $390M in annual sales.
- Tracked planned production performance, forecast and sales trends for 50 SKUs to meet customer service level agreements.
- Led fungicide finished goods inventory reduction efforts which resulted in stock levels below $226M target.
- Led weekly Tier II which p rovided production campaign and supply risks updates to senior management and commercial operations.
- Led cross functional new product launch execution meetings.
- Provided input and analysis for S&OP process.
Contract Manufacturing Production Planner
- Executed Materials Requirements Planning and developed 6 month Master Production Schedule for 10 contract manufacturing plants which produced 25 million pounds annually.
- Communicated product supply issues to Product Management, Customer Service and Manufacturing including recommendations for mitigation.
- Led packaging and raw material inventory reduction efforts which resulted in stock levels below 125 Days On Hand target.
- Monitored, analyzed and addressed demand and purchasing alerts in SAP/APO to identify “high risk” situations with regard to independent demands, as well as potential stock outs and/or late deliveries of dependent materials.
- Facilitate master data maintenance, including; MRP changes, procurement strategies, materials extensions, and identifying BOM and recipe issues. Coordinated procurement and shipment of dependent materials to support production operations of 100 SKUs annually at 10 contract manufacturing plants.
- Provided production campaign and supply risks updates to senior management and commercial operations in the weekly production planning meeting. Provided input and analysis for S&OP process. Maintained and reported contract manufacturing demands on department Share Point database site.
Warehouse Coordinator /Inventory Specialist
- Coordinated and supported all warehouse and distribution operations for eight third-party vendors.
- Managed and executed inventory control and cycle counting process at eight third-party locations that resulted in 99% accuracy.
- Developed wareh ouse operations manual and provided training/development of third party personnel.
- Provided SAP training to third party personnel and internal key users while acting as first contact for IT problem resolution.
- Implemented and enforced material control procedures that resulted in one year $250,000 reduction of material write-offs at annual physical inventory. Coordinated disposition of slow moving and obsolete finished goods resulting in 5% reduction of Days On Hand Inventory.
- Directed and monitored distribution and warehouse activities for team of eighteen operators while maintaining customer service level of over 98%.
- Managed and executed cycle counting process in distribution and warehouse operations that resulted in 99% accuracy.
- Enhanced communication and customer relationship with supporting carriers, provided recommendations and solutions that resulted in 30% reduction of annual freight spend. Performed transportation planning in support of new product launches.
- Implemented Warehouse Management with RF. Defined and enhanced the pharmaceutical distribution center’s concept of operation, operational flows and processes—increasing productivity, accuracy and capacity.
- Ensured workforce safety standards by enforcing OSHA, FDA, DEA, cGMP policies and procedures.