- Accomplished IT professional with over 15 years of information technology support and expertise in computer maintenance. Have strong organizational abilities, excellent communication and client service skills.
- Able to work quickly and patiently with end - users in remote and desk-side environments to resolve issues.
- Restore system functionality by quickly assessing and resolving diverse hardware and software problems.
- Good troubleshooting, diagnostic and repair skills combined with strong attention to detail and systematic approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and stander office equipment.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Intune
- Google Suite
- Active Directory
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Multi factor authentication
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption
- Application installations
- Software upgrades
- Troubleshooting proficiency
- Customer service
Desktop Support Technician
- Applied understanding and knowledge of information system products and services to assist internal PC users in an environment of 1,200 users and with minimum supervision, provided 1st/2nd/3rd level support in troubleshooting Desktop, LAN/Wireless and peripheral problems (printers, backup devices).
- Provided support for desktops including installations, upgrades, hardware, operating systems and operating system configuration
- Toke ownership of questions and technical issues reported by users and provided direct support using telephone, ticket systems & email, and, if necessary, actually in person.
- Updated software versions with patches and new installations to close security loopholes and protect users
- Responsible for activities of providing technical services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing and confirming resolution of reported problems with desktop, laptop and networked systems.
- Researched, documented and escalated support cases to higher levels of support when unable to resolve issues using available resources.
- Kept customers informed about issue resolution progress and provided updated estimated times of resolution on ongoing basis.
- Documented repair processes and helped streamline procedures for future technical support actions.
Helpdesk Support Specialist
- Responded to Helpdesk requests including the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of software and hardware of different systems
- Provided technical support to end-users & IT staff
- Identified, investigated and researched user questions and problems as well as recognizing, researching, isolating, and resolving information systems problems
- Coordinated referrals to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel for appropriate services, repairs, training, and follow-up
- Opened service tickets for clients, documenting user information and description of problem.
- Assisted customers with instructional support and product troubleshooting.
- Recorded complaints, product deficiencies, returned orders and other customer documentation in system.
- Resolved Level 1 technical issues with software, hardware and peripherals.
- Operated a console using operating system command set to enter run time parameters and other job control instructions and information on all daily, monthly and year-end processing.
- Maintained and completed daily logs and turnovers
- Provided support to credit union employees with Focus XP and PC issues
- Reformatted PC’s Software; hardware installation and printer configuration
- Maintained operating records of machine performance, production reports, data processing supplies, and inventories, and disk/tape records.
- Backed up servers and information according to strict schedules.
- Checked servers, investigated problems and escalated concerns.