- Seeking opportunity to obtain a challenge career in computer related field. Over 9 year of experiences as an IT Professional. Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to rapidly and cost - effectively resolve challenging technical issues. Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools and testing mythologies.
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- HP StoreOnce
- Server 2003
- Mac OS xServer
- Macbook Pro
- Macbook Air
- Mac Pro. Apple Mac OS X
- Jamf Casper Suite. WDS. SCCM 2012
- I lead the project to upgrade our VMware ESXi environment from 5.5 to 6.5. This project was complete in 2017. I convert from vCenter 6.5 that was running on Windows Server 2012r2 to the VMware VCSA 6.5 appliance. I rebuild the VDS network completely new. The ESXi 6.5 environment that I am currently manage are running on UCS and HP C7000 blade enclosure.
- I also manage the Nimble Storage environment for the company. Lately, Confidential just acquired another company that is headquarter in Bulgaria. I am responsible to integrate their environment into our existing environment.
- I am also leading the effort to design the VMware environment for our new offices in Bulgaria after the company decided to expand that region to a larger side. Build Windows server 2008 R2, 2012 R2 and 2016 templates in VMware and deploy new servers to developers and other departments as needed.
- Veam Backup - I also manage the Veeam Backup to make sure all critical VMs and physical servers are being backup daily. I categorized server types into different departments in Veeam and VMware. Targeting the backup retention in different schedule by creating multiple folders in VMware, then create policies in Veeam with appropriate backup retention schedules. I am using HP StoreOnce to store all of our backups.
- Currently, I am implementing a Disaster Recovery Site solution to replicate our critical servers from private cloud datacenter to Azure. In the case of the datacenter failure due to disaster, I can do a live failover to Azure of all VMs to avoid service disruption. This process required heavy knowledge of VMware and Azure in order to configure the DRs properly.
- Design, test, and deployed SCCM 2012 from scratch for Confidential IT infrastructure. Main focus is for desktop/laptop images deployment using SCCM for Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 operating systems. Leading the project to upgrade all workstations, laptops, and VMs to Windows 10 for all employees using SCCM with USMT data migration. Application automation using packaged software deliver via SCCM and Application Catalog.
Executive Support Specialist
- Day to day tasks include working with other System Administrators to provide support for Microsoft Exchange 2010, Active Directory, Lync 2010, VMware ESXi 5.1, and SCCM servers. Also support all users in the Chicago office as a desktop workstations / printers support. Managing switches and routers as well as WIFI access point for Chicago office.
- Exchange 2010 server: Create email accounts, create Unified Messaging and sync with voice mail with Lync 2010. Create and clean up distribution groups. Move users account to different database to increate quota for mail box size. Provide full access permission to supervisors when employees left the company. Cleaned up old mailbox and make sure we have a backup in the Enterprise Vault Archive system.
- Lync 2010: Create new user accounts, assign phone numbers, and force replication across the network. Force software updates to IP phone such as LG Nortel IP8540 and Polycom CX 3000.
- Active Directory: In the production AD servers, I create new users account and assign correct department group membership. Terminate accounts when employees leave the company. Create new OUs and Group Memberships. In a test lab environment, I did promote new Domain Control and creating AD forest. Configure DNS and DHCP within server 2012.
- VMware ESXi: Provision, patch, and deploy Windows 7, Microsoft server 2008, Microsoft Server 2012 within Vmware vSphere. Setup a VMware lab environment from scratch and deployed a total of 10 VMs, including Lenux CentOS 6.5, Ubuntu 12, Debian, Windows Server 2008 and 2012 for learning purposes.
- SCCM 2.0: Responsible for SCCM environment and maintain software updates, test and push the updates to all users. Created a distribution point to the Chicago site and push all software contents from Maumee, OH. Created OS images respectively dedicated to the executives in the Chicago office and the engineering team.
Help Desk Analyst
- Customize Windows 7 Images as requested by different departments within the company (Dev).
- Build, setup, and implement the Macintosh images OS X for Macbook Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, Mac mimi, and Mountain Lion OS X Server.
- Built manage Mac profiles for VPN, Wireless profile.
- Managed Windows and Macintosh software updates for Windows OS and MAC OS X.
- Custom build Windows 7 and Windows 8 images for Dell and HP laptop hardware. Model such as HP Elitebook 8470p, 8470w, 9470m. HP Revolve 810. Dell 6430, 6320, T3500, and many other models.
- Implemented Windows 8 Enterprise images for Microsoft Surface Pro devices.
- Installed Ubuntu on 40 Linux clusters for Hadoop project for Big Data processing.
- Create documentation for all new technology that I implemented for the company. Create knowledge base articles for future reference.
- Built, test, and implemented Microsoft Bitlocker Administration Management 2.0 for hardware encryption.
- Installed Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
Sr. Technical Support Analyst
- Work on the Workstation Deployment team that is responsible for replacing the hospitals computers based on the company’s 3-year product lifecycle.
- Responsible for backing up and restoring user’s data using Ghost software, installing newer versions of software, restoring user preferences, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain deployment database, inventory purchase order database and calculate weekly analyst production. Manage naming convention database for new deployments as well as create shared, locked user IDs using Active Directory. Acted as primary focus for any issues that came up.
- Migration Specialist
- Assisted in the migration of over 8000 workstations from Windows 2000 to Windows XP. Responsible for recovering data, applications and user preferences as well as troubleshooting.
- Met with department leaders to explain the migration process and support. Make sure computer name are added to the correct OU and Groups in Active Directory. Acted as the primary focus for issues that came up.