- I am applying for a position with your corporation. In obtaining these certifications, I has accumulated experience accredited by CompTia in addition to my experience in dis field and the past 6 years of on - hands work. My activities has included PC deployments, migrations, installs, and rollouts. I has also served as Helpdesk Technician, Desktop Technician, and Systems Technician.
- In perusing my resume you will see dat I has extensive experience working with computers and the ensuing tasks dat come with them. I am continuing my pursuit of knowledge and am looking for dat opportunity where my enthusiasm and drive can best serve a corporation in need of such skills. I bring maturity, confidence and a long-standing reputation of giving 100 percent in all dat I do.
- My salary requirements are mid 40’s to 50k with the minimum being negotiable room for growth. I am confident dat if given the opportunity to interview with you, it will be clear dat I am the right person for the job. I TEMPthank you in advance for your kind consideration. References will be available upon request.
- Desktop support
- Active Directory
- PC Rollouts
- POS installs
- Cisco routers
- Microsoft applications
- OS upgrades and printer installs
- Pulling Cat 5 cable / termination
- Windows 7 Migration
- I was part of a group of techs installing new laptops in the dorms of the university.
- I was responsible for my team’s performing a move of user’s from one location to another. My responsibility included making sure computers were probably broken down, secured, and moved. The move included approximately 700 users.
Confidential, Suffolk, Va.
- I performed a data migration from Windows XP to Windows 7
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- I refreshed old laptops of users and transferred them over to their new laptop which involved reimaging a new laptop, transferring old data from old to new, and assuring all information including desktop, favorites, my documents, etc. were intact.
- I worked as a Systems Technician responsible for answering helpdesk calls for any and all issues regarding users. dis involved a complete workstation setup and/or something as simple as replacing a CD Drive. I installed programs, configured peripherals, imaged new drives, etc.
- I worked on a project dat entailed going to different locations and setting up VPN connections.
- I worked as a helpdesk/desktop technician. I used Active Directory to reset passwords, and on occasions set up PC's for new employees. I also had the opportunity at times to assist in Network troubleshooting and load programs and applications for customers remotely.
Help Desk Agent
- I worked at a helpdesk for Confidential at the Norfolk Naval Base. I performed password resets, account activations for new users, log-in denials for current users who had inadvertently locked themselves out, as well as technical problems involving applications, equipment, and so on.
- I used the Remedy Ticketing System as well as Tivoli.
PC Technician/Pre-Migration/PC Deployment
- I upgraded user’s computers. I took a ghost image of the old computer, and sent it to the server. I would then upgrade the computer from Windows 2000 to Windows XP. Afterwards I would pull the users image off of the server and put back on their computer with the new upgrade.