- Certified IT professional with a Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science from teh Confidential at Charlotte.
- Skilled in Computer System Installations and Configurations, Microsoft 365, and Collaborative Leadership. earns to grow technical knowledge and contribute collected personal skills.
- Keen to complement legacy operations by applying boundless creativity.
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Programming, Web Development, Agile Methodologies, Project Management, and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to connect with both technical and non - technical audiences.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, team-oriented.
- Extensive problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Comfortable with a rapidly changing environment.
Deployment Support Engineer
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Specialized in teh imaging, enterprise enrollment, and asset management process of 10000+ Chromebooks, desktops, and HP laptops used for virtual learning.
- Accountable for setting up and configuring over 1000+ iPads for virtual learning, and maintaining multiple computer labs.
- Collaborated with Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools IT team with teh installation, configuration, and deployment of new equipment throughout teh k-12 school district.
- Sustained multiple instructional HP laptops by reimaging, renaming, and adding them to teh Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Juggled multiple projects and tasks to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- Defined strategies and created a plan to achieve ambitious operational objectives.
- Recognized by management for providing exceptional customer service.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Delivered and supervised preceptor development program.
- Monitored student growth.
- Coordinated activities for student engagement and served as a mentor for incoming students.
- Encouraged student to connect with industry professional through networking events.
- Worked with students to ensure comprehensive success.
- Engaged in student academic advisement to support success of students on campus and beyond.
- Helped students make optimal educational and career choices to maximize learning and long-term vocational benefits.