- Information Technology specialist with 3+ years of experience. With a Certificate from the University of North Carolina Charlotte. An effective problem solver with an excellent verbal and written communication skills who brings both technical approach and an understanding of business process. Motivated by the collaboration, innovation, and cross - team knowledge sharing to ensure compliance with security best practices.
- Microsoft Suites, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Active Directory administration, Group policy, AWS, Window Server R2
- Mac /Windows OS, SIEM tool, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Window Administration/Hardening, Wireshark, TCP/IP Protocols
- Firewalls, ServiceNow/Remedy Ticketing system, VOIP phone, Avaya Triage, SCCM, Video Conferencing, Remote Access Software
- Application Deployment, Imaging, Window migration, Network, Software /Hardware Troubleshooting Customer Service
Confidential, Salisbury, NC
IT HELPDESK /SUPPORT
- Acted as primary admin in support tech ticketing system to assist users with any technical issues encountered
- Evaluated, analyzed, and troubleshoot network connectivity and implement improvement based on insights.
- Worked with clients to find best ways to minimize security risk helped slashed risk by an average of 30%.
- Utilize Time Force tracking tool to accurately record work effort/help ticket.
- Support on-boarding and offboarding of employees into the Confidential system
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
- Handle phone, email, walk-up and inbound ticket queue support for client request.
- Planned and implemented relocation of computers and equipment to new laboratory center.
- Connect computers, printers and other device to domain and fixed software/hardware issues.
- Installed and configured hardware such as workstation, routers, and printers.
- Created and managed users account including security groups lab specific software access (ex. SPSS, Autodesk).