- My experience has afforded me the full range of the IT from Help Desk Level me, II, and III, Server.
- Administration, Testing and Quality Assurance, and Documentation and Test Procedures, Transition.
- Manager, and Implementation Lead. Having worked in a variety of industries my focus has been on the underlying server technologies, and infrastructure.
- me possess strong troubleshooting and problem - solving skills.
- Possess excellent written and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse backgrounds, and all levels of management.
Network Engineer/Information Security Manager
- Worked as a transition manager to migrate Broadcom (CA) Siteminder 12.52 to 12.8. dis transition also included working with an outside vendor who will mange the Commonwealth’s IAM infrastructure. Served as a principal contact between stakeholders, technical teams, and management.
- Day to day duties included establishment of Siteminder Domain Policy configuration, IIS/ IHS/ Apache/JBOSS webserver agent installation, and working with application teams to meet enterprise security requirements.
- Configurations included SSO applications utilizing Secure Proxy server (SPS), and SAML 2.0 configurations. Duties also include management of GlobalScape Enterprise File Transfer v8. Duties included creating automated event workflows to process incoming data from Mainframe, and a variety of sources.
Staples/HCL Framingham, MA
Group Technical Manager
- Manage the Internal Staples Identity Access Management team. Components include Unbound ID/CA Directory, Splunk, App Dynamics, HP OVO, CA Application Program Monitor, IBM Data Power Appliance, ODSE, Broadcom Identity Management, Infrastructure teams. Managed an international team of engineers to support requirements and meet a 24/7 on-call requirement. Manage day-to-day problems within the environment and serve an IAM SME to help resolve Priority 1-2 calls. Implemented cross departmental training as well as employee incentives.
- Serve as the primary interface between the client and HCL to determine to course for IAM requirements and work distribution and project planning and tracking to ensure that dates are met. Served as a SME to a team of engineers to support their individual projects. Plan the annual direction of the team and ensure alignment of skill sets to accomplish said goals.
- Ensure that all SIAM Incidents and Change Requests meet designated service level agreements. Work with Client to determine capacity planning, and infrastructure requirements. Duties included managing upgrade of Broadcom Siteminder 12.03 to Siteminder 12.52, Broadcom Directory upgrade from r12.0 SP13 to 12.6.00 SP13. Duties included creation of Domain and Policy objects for new standard/ and Federated applications. Duties included certificate renewals for Policy/Web Servers, as well as IBM Data Power Appliances.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
IMS Manager/Technical Architect
- Member of Shared Access Infrastructure support team for Metropolitan Life Insurance Siteminder Single
- Sign-On Shared Access Environment. Responsibilities included advanced support, deploymentintegration and System wide upgrade of Broadcom's Siteminder / Single Sign-On deployment from version R6 to R12. me was responsible for management and availability of Federation Environment. Maintained patch maintenance, as well as federated services.
- me worked as a liaison between my department as the SME and outside organizations to determine application requirements, as well as remediation of problems.
- Performed server build and maintenance for the PennDOT server farm, me worked closely with individual application owners to ensure availability of applications that were supported on a Windows 2003/2008R2 Platform. me was involved in various Siteminder upgrades Siteminder 6.0 to R12.
- Expertise in Installation, Configuration, Deployment and Maintenance of Siteminder Components like the Policy Server, Web Agent, ASA Agents, Policy Store and Key Store. me was involved in Web Agent upgrades from Q6MR5 to R12. Experience in working various web servers like IIS, Sun One, Apache, IBM HTTPD Server. Experience in working various types of Autantication Schemes like FORM based, RSA Token, PKI certificates.
- me have experience in working with multi-cookie domain for single sign-on for mutual autantication using Netegrity products. Experience in administration of LDAP Servers including version 5.1, 5.2 and 6.3. Excellent trouble shooting skill set includes verifying various web agent and Siteminder logs and monitoring the health of the environment using One View Monitor.
- Experience in working with various web application development teams to explain the technologies and help them to integrate the production into SSO environment. Experience in testing Siteminder policies using SMTEST tool.
Confidential, Township, NJ,
- Performed Installation & Integration (me&me) testing and network connectivity verification on EnRoute
- Automation Modernization (ERAM) hardware for ERAM Site Acceptance at Air Route Traffic Control
- Centers. Duties included element testing, testing of Internal Interfaces to Government Furnished
- Property, testing of the Radar Position, and testing of the Data/Assistant Position. Day to Day duties included ensuring channel stability, and recovery in the event of a channel failure, correcting hardware problems and coordination of repairs. Duties included analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with servers or devices. Performed route audits of systems and software, and performed system performance tuning.
Technologies: Microsoft Windows 2008, Windows 2003, Cisco Router/Switch configuration and integration, troubleshooting to include the 7500, 6900, ASA-5520, PIX Firewall, 2924, 1600.