- Looking to focus on the complete support process involved in ensuring the success of mobile sales forces for the pharmaceutical industry.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
Veeva EM Events Owner
- Manage the overall implementation of Veeva EM events as it overlays Veeva CRM both wif the Veeva CRM team, participating vendors and Commercial Ops.
- Troubleshoot all related customer issues, configuration enhancements and system bugs. As dis is a new implementation, daily monitoring of performance is necessary along wif minor changes to system configuration.
- Align changes made in CRM so vendor can take necessary action in their system, intake vendor changes so dat necessary changes can be made in CRM.
- Monitor changes in CRM dat effect EM Events.
- Monitor changes from HR system\Javlin file dat impacts configuration in CRM. Work wif offshore team so as to provide 24/7 support, work wif CRM team so as to has both Veeva modules coexist, work wif vendors as both our data sets effects the other. Responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing support of EM Events, working wif Veeva Managed Services throughout hyper care and internal Confidential project managers who has a stake in the project.
- Participate in Knowledge transfer from Veeva managed services and reiterate knowledge transfer to offshore team. Manage offshore team for knowledge, performance and Sla adherence. Complete all related duties in service now including monitoring of sla’s, reporting and knowledge.
Confidential, East Norriton, PA
Account Supervisor\Client liaison\Veeva Administrator
- Responsible for overseeing the full support cycle for four pharmaceutical mobile sales forces. dis includes reporting, technician training, knowledge document creation, tier 2/3 escalations and communication wif the client’s internal IT team and application owners.
- Veeva CRM administrator responsible for supporting 5 separate Veeva CRM instances spanning 20 countries. Support an additional org for CLM only purposes shared by 10 separate entities of the same company for another 10 countries.
- Service delivery lead for 4 clients ensuring dat SLA’s are met, also providing needed metrics, reporting, knowledge transfers and fostering communication between the teams both wif the client and internally. Prepare for the on - boarding of new clients using project timelines and knowledge transfer Champion the preparedness for launching and deployment of the sales force as most of our clients are onboarding their first salesforce.
- Provide Sales meeting support to foster good will between the sales force, internal IT and the commercial team, opening channels of communication between the client and the support team.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
ISS Specialist\Help Desk Lead\Configuration Lead
- Create and maintain a standard configuration for all laptops and desktops using Confidential Ghost software wif concentration on patch management. Provided direct support to 1000 users of Novel, Confidential Notes, Microsoft Office and custom applications. Provide break/fix support for users.
- Assisted in major rollouts of new and updated applications. Lead migration to Windows 2000 Created, and maintained a call tracking database in Confidential Notes. Was the department leader in communicating and documenting troubleshooting techniques.