- Results oriented professional wif over 19 years’ experience in technical support seeking opportunities for advancement and growth in an evolving expanding environment and works effectively wif all levels of employees in any work environment in the IT field.
- Strong organizational skills which established significant increase office efficiency for client requests/requirements. Utilizing my expertise and qualifications in technical support achieved respect and great rapport wif users for strong customer skills wif extensive experience in communication.
On Site Admin
- Responsible for 3000 printers at Confidential Care Hospital keeping them up and running. Service Now was used for ticketing. Changing fusers, to rollers and toner. Trouble shooting the NRD list & getting printers back on the Network through Web Jet Admin, EWS and the DCC application.
- Responsible for Pathing, installing Fiber (Multi/single mode), Copper Cabling & Racks, Shipping Products Inbound & Outbound, replacing Hard drives, Memory & SFP’s wif using Prime, HSPM, Vertices, ITSM, Tams, Aperture, Verum &
- Supported entire Student, Faculty & Staff of the Colege Institution. All hardware & software installs, Imaging, Xerox Printers, Scanners, Active Directory, Networking, Outlook, Office 2016 & 365, Remote Desktop
- Supported entire 3000 Hospital Employees on Site & off Site at BHMG’s for both Kent General & Milford Memorial. All hardware & software installs, Imaging, Confidential Printers, Scanners, Intermecs, Active
- Phone/E - mail Support for contracts around the country supporting Cisco Meraki Application, Active Directory, E-mail, Printers, Group Policies, etc. Supported companies such as Louis Vuitton, CVS, Rite-Aid and local businesses.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Phone/E-mail Support Internal Barclay’s Technical Support. Averaged 1500 tickets a month wif
- CA ticket system. Averaged First Call Resolution was 75% on phone. Call Ticket ratio always 100%. Agent commitment & availability always above 90%. Supported XP/Win 7 and Outlook/Office 2003 & 2007.
- Refurbished laptops (T220) for Astra Zeneca Sale Employees
- Supported all Confidential Employee Client Services remotely through HPSC & Magic Ticketing System. Supported O/S XP/Win 7 & Outlook/Office 2003 &2007. Assisted Clients wif VPN, RSA Token, MIR3, Confidential 3270, AD, Dame Ware, Remote Desktop, VM Ware.
- Ran Kaseya ticket system. Kept user up at all times 100%. Imaged PC’s wif Ghost images installed all necessary applications from scratch
- Installation of Monitor’s, PC’s & Dual Setups. Accomplished on average 40 Break Fix & IMAC Tickets through HSPC Ticket Queue for all Applications: Outlook & Office XP 2003/2007, Adobe, 30 New Joiners weekly & 15 memory upgrades. Organized Blast Lab refurbishing room to clear out 50 bins of equipment. Built & Imaged 15 PC’s weekly. Assisted in BMC work and Weekend moves of users at 3 sites. Supported 6 floors about 1500 users daily.
- Installed/Maintained PC’s, Laptops and Printers (MFP/ Confidential Laser Jets), Implemented policies and ensured adherence to policies security procedures, coordinated new equipment, moves, and software roll-outs, BlackBerry installations and trouble shooting. Performed trouble shooting for users’ applications and hardware wif a 400% exceeding Call Ticket Resolution in a week
Confidential, Manhattan, NY
- Relocated 50 Users work stations/printers/faxes/phone lines/furniture/files from midtown to downtown Manhattan. Assisted in choosing, organized and oversaw moving company. Closed out Internet account/ T-1 lines/Pitney Bowes mail machine/business accounts for obsolete division. At new location created opened all necessary accounts. Effectively completed in a timely fashion. Acnoledged and rewarded for 100% success. Received cash bonus.Relocated 300 Call Center Users from lower Manhattan to Jersey City. Re-installed at new location all monitors/pc’s/peripherals/network printers/connected router cables to station cables through patch board. Ran cables under floors and in ceilings for new installations.