- Microsoft SQL Server Advanced Active Directory Advanced
- SQL Profiler Advanced SSIS Intermediate
- SSMS Advanced SSAS Intermediate
- Group Policy Objects Intermediate SSRS Intermediate
- Intermediate Virtual Machine Managers (Hyperv) Advanced
- Windows XP/7/8/10 Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/2019
- SQL Servers: 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016/2017/2019
- Tivoli/TeamViewer/Logmein/Remote Desktop/Skype/Zoom
- Installed, maintained, and optimized Access Control software manufactured in house.
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration/maintenance/optimization in thousands of locations.
- Utilized ETL processes to convert and migrate data between databases and other information sources.
- Provided 24/7 on - call support.
- Tested and deployed core application software updates and documented bugs
- Designed, implemented, and enhanced the utilization of policies and procedures throughout the company.
- Designed and expanded the online knowledge base to over 900 articles.
- Embraced and studied new technologies, enabling the organization to retire legacy architecture and alpha/beta test upcoming applications.
- Expanded the technician role to assist with manager-level tasks.
- Configured and improved software and hardware to maximize production output.
- Demonstrated the ability to stay disciplined and focused as the company’s only remote employee.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Networking and computers by performing configuration and continued maintenance.
- Analyzed the needs of users to increase performance and better suit the company.
- Demonstrated leadership, technical, and sales experience in a retail environment.
- Assisted and trained district wide staff on how to increase sales and computer repair timing.