- Accomplished, achievement - driven, and results-oriented desktop support professional wif over 7+ years of diversified experience leading technical support and migrations. Interested in securing a high-level IT position to maximize hands-on IT experience and training in teh implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting of PCs and networks.
- As an IT support professional in Desktop support roles - offering skills and a record of consistent, high quality customer service, and performance in computer systems, networking, configurations, upgrades, and problem resolution tasks. Highly skilled in resolving mission critical systems and desktop issues.
Platforms: AWS Cloud Computing, Windows 7/8/10, Remote Work
Tools: Remedy, CA Service Center, SCCM, VMWare Workstation, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lotus Notes), Mobile Iron, Active Directory, Intune Company Portal, Install, Configure and Maintain Redhat Linux, IBM MQ, and proprietary Cerner Millennium systems
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Troubleshooting & Problem Resolution
- Remote Desktop Support
- Quality Customer Service
- Testing and Evaluation
- MS Office 365
- Windows 7, 10
- Hardware/Software Specialist
- Technical Support
- VPN Cisco Anyconnect
- Active Directory
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Field Service Engineer
- Independently resolve tickets wifin SLA
- Adheres to standard operating procedures / work instructions
- Follow teh escalation process
- Follow teh shift hand-over process
- Update work logs
- Categorizes as per CTI as appropriate
- Update teh knowledge base
- Coaching freshers to be independent
- Coaching analysts for correct routing of tickets, capturing critical information
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Complies to regulatory requirements
- Alert Monitoring
- Ticket Monitoring
- Informing On-call support
Confidential, Newark, NJ
IT Support Engineer
- Handles daily technical support activates on desktop support such as installs, configures, and maintains hardware, software, and peripherals, including drivers and updates.
- Provides support of end-user software applications and operating systems.
- Assists users wif hardware problems related to desktops, laptops, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Directs unresolved issues to teh next level of support personnel.
- Follows up wif clients to ensure their systems are functional.
- Records technical issues and solutions in logs.
- Provides organization and maintenance of equipment inventory and storage.
- Performs computer and phone moves, additions, and changes as they are submitted by managers.
- Images laptop and desktop machines using company custom image.
- Perform data retention.
- Create and set up new MAC user's profile.
- Provided AV (Audio & Video) support for office meetings, conferences, and other activities.
- Install and uninstall teh needed SW on MAC machines.
- Troubleshooting MAC machines.
- Upgrading MAC operating systems and swap MAC machines.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Technical Support Engineer
- Kept up to date on all of teh latest technology
- Audit, review, develop and implement data security policies, procedures, design and architecture to safeguard company Assets
- Determine and grant access levels based on teh principle of least privilege to mitigate exposure of safeguarded information
- Test system on a regular basis and ensure updates are applied in a timely manner
- Train staff on security rules and policies for log-ins and password
- Documented monthly reports of cards, users, and video logs
- Charged wif onboarding and off boarding of users
- Monitored endpoints via PRTG & N-Central
- Imaged new & recycled PC via SCCM
- Deploy Software & files via SCCM & GPO
- Configured and Managed Windows Server 2012 & 2016
- Configured and managed DHCP Server
- Managed user account and shares
- Adding PC to a Domain Controller
- Managed shared printer
- Configured NAC via Wired & Wireless EAP Authentication 802.1x
- Working knowledge of productivity software (Adobe Suite & Microsoft office suite)
- Managed Microsoft Exchange 2016 (Installing and configuring Exchange to authenticate using Active Directory)