- Detail - oriented IT professional with over ten years’ experience as a Lead desk side technician and Systems Administrator. Skilled at operating in a wide range of hardware and software platforms. Superior customer service backed up by excellent written and oral communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Team and Project Leadership
- Research and Development
- Customer / Client Service
- Project Planning / Implementation
- Hardware/Software Support
- Server Management
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Linux (Ubuntu,Debian), MAC IOS, Android, Server
Software: Microsoft Office 2000-365, SQL, Oracle, Novel Zenworks, IE 6-11(Edge), SAPActive Directory, Azure, 365 Administration, MS Exchange, Citrix, Cisco VOIP (CUCM, UCCE, Unity, Presence), Avaya Phone, Mobile Device ManagementGhost, PXE, VPN, Java, Lotus Notes, AutoCAD, Google Suite, Mange EngineVMware V Sphere, TCP/IP, Remedy, Enterprise Vault, Backup Exec, Landesk
Hardware: HP/Dell/Lenovo-Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Network/Local Printers, Cisco and HP Switches, Toughbook, HP/Del/Lenovol Servers, UPS, IP Phones, MAC, Smart Phone, Teams Room, Crestron System
IT Support Specialist
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Completed 2012 and 2016 server migrations.
- Avaya phone system installation and training. (VOIP)
- Upgraded Companies time collection system.
- Cellular Carrier migration (Sprint to Verizon)
- Print server installation.
- Managed Windows 10 environment. (Images/updates)
- WSUS integration
- Mange Engine integration
- Warehouse tracking software installation and upgrades.
- Teams room configuration and setup.
- Sharepoint data migration and training.
- Multiple Anti-Virus migrations (Trend, Symantec)
- Cisco Meraki wireless upgrade
- Peripheral upgrades such as cell phones, inventory scanners, printers, and AV equipment.
Desk Side Technician
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Installation of new wireless hotspots, desktops and printers at local offices.
- Windows 7 imaging and configurations completed on all devices.
- Responsible for any issues or troubleshooting of new devices.
- Organized and simplified AD tree structure.
- Upgraded call center VM pool sessions to Windows 7 OS.
- Worked with call center to organize UCCE settings.
- Led team that provided production and project support for desktops, printers, applications, blackberry, and minor networking. Supported numerous different application environments for over 1000 users in Gas/Electric facilities.
- Helped prepare department’s budget for IT service management. Including operations, organizational, and facilities charges.
- Created a supportive team environment based upon interdepartmental collaboration and knowledge sharing resulting in a high retention rate within the team.
- Managed and completed multiple systems upgrades.
- Co-managed multiple successful software migrations to new corporate environments.