- Looking for windows System administrator and Application operation and maintenance support work for MS exchange 2010/Windows 2008/2012 server Active Directory administration/User account access.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Supporting BankofAmerica more than 255 servers, exchange 2010 environment with DR site(Multi role Mailbox, CAS server)
- Monitoring all exchange Scom alerts, patching, rebooting, Seeding Database, Failover/Failback Exchange database in DAG environment, Tracking message flooding, email delivery issues with journaling messages, monitoring backups DPM jobs, Healthcheck of all servers after patching and reboot. Verifying status in appviewx, poison messages, retry queue issues, Quarantined mailboxes, checking status using Poweshell commands for various issues
- Managing cluster, witness server and Database
- Worked on mailbox issues, device statistics etc.
- Worked with EMS and EMC - management schell and console
- Supporing IBM XIV and HP EVA storage systems. Working with IBM and HP to take care any hardware issues on storage components.
- Message tracking and troubleshooting
- Monitoring and supporting BlackBerry/Skype for Business application alerts and taking actions as per issues.
- Monitoring and supporting Sharepoint Environment
- Monitoring and supporting Lync environment
- Monitoring using Sitescope and Scom tools.
- Working with Remedy for CRQ and Incident.
- Worked with following monitoring/trouble shooting tools to support exchange environment. Splunk, Sitescope, Scom, ARS, Remedy, Message viewer, Message tracking,
- Worked on preparing following reports, Exchange DAG health check, Sharepoint backup, Sharepoint Crawl
- Worked with Hardware vendors for Server hardware issues.
- Worked on BCP exercise for various sites.
- Worked on task scheduler for running various report tasks.
- Prepared process and documentation for various day to day responsibilities.
- Prepared technical documentation and verified as per audit requirements.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL.
- Working on Branch migration covering all branch servers, cluster migration using Baronet Software, Printers, UPS, site watch device, Netboltz device migration to Bank network from Merrill Network. This includes changing ip settings, DNS, domain.
- Working on conference call with all network groups, (Server/Printer techs/Router/Branch Manager/Project coordinator etc)coordinating with all groups as work is dependent on various groups. It needs to be completed in very timely manner and other group needs to be in sync with project.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Active directory/Security Access Admin
- Active Directory account provisioning, user creation, Mailbox creation, providing and configuring Communicator access, Providing access to Shared folder/Files
- Creating and Managing Global/Universal Email groups and Security groups, Provide security access to folders/groups/users as per needs.
- Supporting end users with messaging application issues, Exchange 2007 and 2010 Outlook MAPI/Web client support, Instant messaging-Lync support, Managing outlook profiles, Managing calendar access
- Account and security setup for corporate and Store managers and store users. Make sure user get only required access to files/folders/groups/departments they belongs to.
- RSA Key Fob Administration remote connectivity issues to laptop/ Iphone/Android/Blackberry users etc.
- Providing Oracle and midrange application access
- Providing necessary access to UNIX groups.
WINDOWS SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Supporting File and Print Service, clustering with SAN storage, Backup and restore of data, Patching and upgrade of Service packs and Hot fixes on windows servers
- Supporting ISS/Web servers.
- Monitoring Production windows/Application/Web server Alerts and take action according to error or issue.
- Monitoring Remedy/Maximo tickets and resolving any server/application issues with belongs to Infrastructure groups in a team environment.
- Worked with developers to new corebuild servers as per client requirements. Install and configure .NET application, web and IIS application server on Windows production servers. IIS admin and support Configure hardware and application as required, install services and components accordingly in change control (ITIL) based environment
- Build servers on various platform including HP/IBM Blade servers, Configuring ILO, prepare build input requirements, NIC Teaming, clustering servers, etc as per client requirements.
- Completed ITIL training and supporting model based on ITIL.
- Worked with offshore team and trained them as per shit duty work for level one and two support.