- Obtain a challenging technical position where I can utilize my desktop engineering and technical support skills towards an opportunity wif potential growth.
- Over 17 years of experience wif providing technical support for client software, OS, and network issues.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, including teh ability to meet deadlines, follow written policies and procedures, and maintain superior customer service at all times wif all users.
- Excellent knowledge wif Windows 32 - Bit / 64-Bit Workstation/Server OS Environments, Windows Registry, Active Directory, User Profiles, and Group Policies.
- Proficient in teh creating, testing, and deploying Application Packages, Software Updates, Windows OS, and Task Sequences using Microsoft SCCM 2012 in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in creating custom scripts using Windows Batch, VBScript, and PowerShell for teh automation of Windows Desktop Management.
- Strong experience wif creating software packages (MSI / EXE) using AdminStudio, Wise Package Studio, and related software packaging tools.
- Able to create and maintain Windows OS images using tools such as: Microsoft Deployment toolkit (MDT), Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK), Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT), and SCCM.
- Able to develop support procedures, technical documentation, and training Technical Support personnel for teh use and support of new products and systems.
- Experience wif supporting Confidential VDI Environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Creating windows installer packages, custom scripts, and patches for companies SCCM 2012 environment.
- Maintain standard operating system environment; OS Images, task sequencing, and hardware drivers.
- Deploy applications and software packages to all departments using SCCM 2012.
- Create and support VM’s used on Confidential VSphere Servers.
- Assist wif App-V packaging and testing rollout.
- Create documentation process, procedures, and templates for engineering team.
- Provide support for corporate MAC and Windows user environments.
- Provided automation for applying custom user environment configurations.
- Assist wif remediation testing for all user applications.
- 3rd Level support for user technical issues.
- Create an installation package based on installation instructions provided by other technical resources.
- Determining special configuration for teh application (registry keys, shortcuts, special permissions, database configurations, etc.…).
- Document packaging process and test results.
- Create solutions for deploying complex software applications to clients wifin a highly secure environment.
- Build software packages using Wise Package Studio, InstallShield, VBscript, and SCCM 2007/2012.
- Help implement new policies and procedures wifin desktop engineering, develop, and support teams.
- Resolved assigned tickets for desktop, network, and application issues.
- Build and update software packages to meet client requests in a fast paced environment.
- XP to Vista deployment project; performing remediation, packaging, and documentation duties.
- Perform and validate test packages for workstation operating systems.
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Build software packages for new and/or existing applications for all lines of businesses.
- Responsible for deploying software packages to all Online Banking Call Centers.
- Provide senior level support for escalated tier 3 production problems, questions, and related duties.