- Client - centric and service-oriented IT manager with 20+ years of success in delivering IT services following the ITSM framework, that garnered 99% satisfaction from internal and external customers.
- Exceptional relationship master and team builder with innate ability to motivate large geographically dispersed groups in meeting deliverables and accomplishing corporate objectives.
- Consistent record of reducing costs, accelerating project completion, improving processes, and standardizing global IT systems and procedures.
- Slashed functional costs for Confidential by $5M the first year and another $1M the following.
- Maintained 98-99% customer satisfaction levels by reducing PC startup time, promoting first-call issue resolution and self - service portal, and providing first-class client services.
- Achieved more than $10M savings in equipment, software, and service expenses through contract and vendor negotiations, services insourcing, inventory control, and staff training.
- Designed processes and procedures including but not be limited to Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Knowledge, Event, Access, and Service Level Management.
- Delivered the rollout of Windows 7 on 55K+ devices for a global organization with four companies. Completed project under budget and in nine months (versus 14-month deadline).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Infrastructure Development
- Strategic Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Team Training & Leadership
- Asset Management
- Operations Oversight
- Project Supervision
- Business Analysis
- Solutions Deployment
- Incident & Problem Resolution
- Contract Negotiations
- Smooth Acquisition Integration
- Budget Control
- MS Office Suite: Word
- Internet Applications
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Service Delivery Manager
- Developed a Service Management organization which included End User Services, Service Desk, Asset Management, User Access Administration, and overall day to day support for service delivery.
- Interfaced directly with third party vendors to design and develop a global ITSM strategy and the deployment of Service Now.
- Drove cost savings opportunities through delivering efficiencies and leveraging scale without compromising service quality. Developed a self-service portal for the Business and IT organization for operational efficiency.
- Developed a service management organization to support service operations, service desk tools (Service Now), disaster recovery, asset management life cycle, access provisioning, and process governance.
- Developed and maintained a Major Incident Management Process for the entire JCI organization globally to ensure leadership and key stakeholders were notified and informed of all major incidents that had business implications on the JCI business.
- Played key role in developing an Organization Change Leadership program for the JCI IT Extended Leadership team which included training and implementing change concepts for organizational change.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Project managing a NAS based data migration for a large financial services firm in the New York Metro area. The body of work requires migrating 130 Tb of data from the existing EMC NAS to a new NetApp NAS.
- Project manage Microsoft Azure StorSimple implementations for Blue Fin clients to help automate data management requirements. StorSimple provides inline de-duplication and compression to reduce overall data footprint. It also delivers massive scaling of storage infrastructure by using Azure to store rapidly growing, inactive primary data, which often leads to endless storage purchases and infrastructure sprawl.
Confidential, New York, NY
Head of Distributed Operations
- Within 14 months, restructured Distributed Operations for a $5M net savings (surpassing $3-4M savings goal) while maintaining a high level of service with 98-99% customer satisfaction (versus 95% goal). Expanded regional coverage and client roster while implementing global reduction of 50 FTEs.
- Assessed the current ITIL processes against the needs of the organization and then identified and prioritize key areas of improvement, planed and documented the roadmap for improvement, and executed against that roadmap.
- Customized, documented, and implemented ITIL-based ITSM and governance processes for the IT Desktop organization associated with the BAU design, build, delivery, support, and improvement of desktop services and technology.
- Coordinated successful migration to Windows 7 for global enterprise, involving 55K PCs to standard Confidential PC image with Windows 7, Office 2010, and IE9. Locked down the PC environment and profiled all applications to provide an automated software deployment.
- Played key role in developing shared services model that standardized processes and procedures for all four companies.
- Provided hands on technical support for Confidential Senior Executives in the corporate headquarters location supporting technical needs and solutions. Was a direct contact for several senior executives to support immediate technical requirements.
Confidential Jersey City, NJ
- Hands on manager supporting and managing the Confidential Trade Floor team responsible for Market Data second and third level support for approximately 60 vendors and 4,000 users, including Bridge Station, Reuters Plus, Bloomberg, Instinet, First Call and Newsedge. Managed installation of data lines, servers, and connections to corporate backbone, desktop installations, support and upgrades. Required to be involved with day to day support as a senior support leader.
- Handpicked as leader for integration of retail banking initiatives for Confidential Chase corporate trust unit to Confidential, involving 2.2K JPMC employees. Project included moves, additions, and changes, application repackaging and configuration, user testing for all converted locations, and decommissioning of Confidential .
- Saved $3M on equipment purchases through vendor negotiations and best-pricing research. Reduced service contract costs $2.5M through renegotiations and converted select services from outsourced to insourced at $5M annual savings.
- Managed the seamless rollout of Windows NT for 3K Confidential employees.