To gain full - time employment as an entry-level software developer using the skills I have learned from my degree, training, and work experience.
Programming Languages: C#JavaC++
Databases: MS SQL Server MySQLAccess
Web Sites: HTML/CSSASP.NETJ2EE
Microsoft Office: ExcelWordPowerpoint
Keystrokes: Type 41 WPM10-Key Certified
Information Technology Specialist
- The IT Specialist is responsible for troubleshooting problems that occur on the assembly line.
- This troubleshooting includes: solving sequence number issues, assist rebuilding of parts, and fixing scanner and printer problems.
- Requires writing queries to view and modify tables using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Also includes maintaining the production workers and office staff's PCs.
- Gained knowledge of the Manufacturing Execution System (MES) process and how it relates to parts and data.
- Confidential Solutions digitizes customer’s paper documents and gives them access to them on a web interface.
- I assisted the lead developer in the process of scanning and indexing documents.
- I worked with Windows Forms to insert, update, and delete data using stored procedures to manipulate parameters within the SQL server database.
- I also used ASP.NET to help maintain the company website.
Junior .NET/SQL Developer
- Used Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 to create a C# Windows Forms customer/ invoice application.
- I designed an entity relationship diagram with four tables using SQL Server Management Studio.
- A user can create, update and delete customers and invoices from the database.
- Used ASP.NET and C# code behind to edit the company’s intranet and client portal web pages.
- Added a feature to the intranet by adding a button so a user can view a sample of utility bills uploaded.
- Edited the client portal so only active customers were displayed in a drop-down list.
- Used my previous programming and database skills to gain an understanding of ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
Office Manager /Tax Advisor
- Prepared federal, state and local returns for individuals and small businesses.
- I also worked in the off-season from 2013 - 2015 to assist clients with audit letters and payment arrangements to the IRS.