To work for organization that believes in setting standards and can utilize my talent to the optimum level and have a concern for the development of the employee and itself at the maximum.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Full life - cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, conducting phone interviews, reference-checking, and offer
- Partnered with Sales managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Experience working on W2, 1099 and C2C.
Confidential, Campbell, CA
- Full life-cycle recruitment: sourcing, screening, conducting phone interviews, reference-checking, and offer
- Partnered with account managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Wrote job descriptions or reviews and edit job descriptions written by others
- Managed and maintained open position and applicant tracking, job postings and statistical analysis of recruitment process
- Developed and implemented creative and non-traditional sourcing strategies for open positions including: research, networking, cold-calling, career fairs, memberships and organization affiliations; and utilizing the internet/social media and various job board tools to identify top quality candidates
- To prepare DPR in SAP and direct reporting of production to the GM (Operation) and co-ordinate with Managers and Shift In charges (Operation) in smooth functioning of Finishing Line Area.
- Other responsibility on me was to look for errors in SAP while processing of products and to solve them or to pass them to the concerned department.