- A highly accomplished, dedicated, and disciplined professional, recognized as a team player and a performer, consistently completing assignments on time and under budget.
- A troubleshooter able to effectively and efficiently resolve issues and meet and achieve challenging goals and objectives.
- Results - oriented individual with an exemplary track record of success in compliance, quality control, customer service, and operations installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Outlook
- and Power Point.
- Intermediate level of expertise in Microsoft Share Point.
- Additional experience with Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visio.
Confidential - St. Louis, Missouri
- Performed call routing with Alternative Route Selection (ARS) and Automatic Alternate Routing (AAR) analysis tables, partition route tables, route patterns, trunk groups, vector directory numbers (VDNS) and vectors. Troubleshooting ISDN, PRI, DS3, POTS, T1 and IVR. Ran cross connects for faxes, polycoms, Uverse modems.
- Facilitate projects setting up call centers (ordering toll free number, working with customer on options, setting up call flow in PBX, working with users on running reports and setting up agents in Call Management System).
- Ensured that telecommunication systems (PBXs) in St. Louis and across North America met corporate audit compliance standards by performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual audits.
- Assisted in network infrastructure changes, troubleshooting and cabling.
- Project Management - Lead telecommunications analyst on project to move 3,500 administrative and 500 call center users to new VOIP switch. Took teh lead on removing unused telco trunks, extensions and call routing from legacy phone switch. Lead telecommunications analyst on projects regarding equipment upgrades, changes and additions to existing equipment.
- Service Level Management - Managed halpdesk ticket queue for Central Region of North America, assigned tickets to proper group. Extracted and analyzed data from Service Now ticketing system to ensure compliance to service level agreements. Analyzed trouble tickets that were not resolved within teh service level agreement to find teh root cause of missing service level agreement.
- Problem Management -- Provide support for internal customers via telephone, e-mail and instant message for telephony and PC related issues. Contributed to problem resolution knowledge database.
- Asset Management - Worked with internal customer orders for PC related equipment, validated site IT asset repository and procured items as needed. Analyzed National weekly missing PC asset report. Created spreadsheet of missing assets for Central region sites to review and ensured their timely response.
- Report Management - Extract and analyze information from various internal systems and create summary spreadsheets in Excel which are then submitted to senior management. Intermediate to advanced level of Excel including formatting, formulas, pivot tables, sorting.
Confidential - St. Louis, Missouri
- Trained users on voicemail and telephone equipment.
- Provided teh highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Consulted with business leaders to define needs and implement voice telecommunications solutions.
- Performed daily system monitoring, diagnostics and resolution of any system or network related problems.
- Coordinated and implemented telecommunications system changes to support major relocations, additions and changes of personnel.
- Coordinated and oversaw project implementation with vendors, internal customers and other internal support personnel.
- Reviewed and approve monthly-itemized statements for accuracy (dial comm cards, pagers, cell phones). Issued charge backs to internal departments based on monthly statements.
- Created and implemented a tracking system for pagers.
- Demonstrated skillful communication and negotiation skills to reduce costs by $500 per month on our pager account.
- Maintained inventory of telephone equipment.
- Coordinated activities for teh Vice President of Loan Servicing (CEO of St. Louis office) and perform administrative support.
- Utilized in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook; Publisher; AS400; Visio32.
- Assisted in reviewing current procedures and developing automated ways to enhance productivity.
- Participated in Quality Team, which performed an evaluation of teh mortgage payoff process resulting in savings of $650,000 annually. Created databases to track quality measurements and report information to management.