- Accomplished, versatile, and high performance IT Professional.
- Proven time management and multitasking abilities; skillfully balances competing priorities.
- Displays a collaborative work ethic and a superior level of adaptability and initiative.
- Outstanding combination of communication, interpersonal, organizational, and technical skills.
- Versatile and energetic; demonstrates high levels of personal commitment and dedication.
- Self - directed and dependable; works autonomously without supervision.
- Blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Demonstrates sound decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
MS Office: Word Excel PowerPoint, Outlook Cisco IOS Drive Imaging Ghosting Acronis Norton
Backup Axcient, Shadowprotect, Symantec Backup Exec: IP Addressing/Sub-Netting; Windows Client OS Windows Server OS Mobile OS Microsoft Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013); VPN (Juniper); VNC/Remote Desktop (LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Bomgar etc.) VMWare ESX 4-5.5; VoIP (Shoretel 8.1); Sonicwall; Blackberry Enterprise Server; Security Endpoint (Symantec, Kaspersky); SSO (Okta);
Ticketing System (BMC TrackIT 11): Mac OSX (10.5-10.9); SANs (Dell, NetApp)
Confidential, New York
Systems Administrator/Desktop Support
- Monitor, manage, maintain the overall infrastructure environments - Windows Server (2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2), Active Directory, Exchange / Office 365, DNS, DHCP, MAC OSX 10.5-10.12, MDM (Mobile Iron, Airwatch), BES Server, Windows XP/7/10, iOS/Android/Windows Phone/Blackberry devices, VMWare ESX 4.1/5.1/5.5, Juniper VPN, Dell Equallogic SANs, NetApp SANs, BMC-Trackit ticketing system, Dell KACE, Kasparsky Endpoint, Symantec Backup Exec 2012/2014, Box Cloud storage, Okta SSO.
- Provide top-level support for server environments, company executives, and end user community.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot all production server environments.
- Perform preventative maintenance and daily monitoring of production environments.
- Provision servers, appliances, applications, storage, or other technology systems, as require, for new system builds, upgrades, or other business initiatives.
- Help establish, refine and/or automate operating procedures to improve customer satisfaction and continuously make recommendations of improvements to enhance the company’s technology portfolio.
- Facilitate the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity efforts by documenting recovery procedures, maintaining and validating consistent backups.
Server Support / Desktop Support Analyst Contract
- Administered, and monitored Microsoft Exchange 2010, Microsoft R2 Server (AD, DNS, DHCP, FTP, GPO, VPN, RD gateway, print server) Blackberry Enterprise Server, Shoretel Server 8.1, Axcient Backup, Shadowprotect Backup, Symantec Endpoint, VMWare ESX 4, Office 365 w/SharePoint.
- Supported corporate executives using Microsoft Windows XP / 7 workstation platforms, Microsoft Office Professional suite, Mac OSX 10.5-10.8, Citrix / Terminal Server.
- Configured, maintained and troubleshot smartphones including iPhone, Android, and Blackberry.
- Coordinated and managed 3rd party vendors.
Desktop Analyst Contract
- Supported multi-platform environments including Windows XP / 7 Professional, Microsoft Office Professional suite, Cisco VPN, and Altiris.
- Extensive troubleshooting of operating systems, network connectivity, barcode scanners, label/laser printers, and other warehouse equipment.
- Imaged and deployed HP PC systems & Thin Clients for in-house employees and in the field for clientele.
- Repaired, diagnosed, maintained, and upgraded desktops and laptops from various vendors including HP, Confidential, Acer, Dell, Lenovo, and Apple.
Field Support Technician Contract
- Functioned as a Field Support Technician with responsibility for installing, networking, troubleshooting, desktops, laptops, and peripherals as well as demonstrated a proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve bugs and problems.
- Identified and resolved challenging technical problems in a swift and decisive manner utilizing solid critical thinking skills to diagnose problems, complete repairs, and implement corrective actions.
- Provided the highest standards of professional and courteous technical support for company clients to identify technical problems, provide targeted advice regarding troubleshooting requirements, and functioned as an information resource and subject matter expert.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes