- Experienced cashier and server who is highly energetic, dedicated, enthusiastic, outgoing and detailed oriented.
- Handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service.
- Also highly performing and creative, and able to relate easily to clients, staff, and colleagues.
- Seeking role of increased responsibility, challenges and room for advancement.
- To gain more experience in Properties Management business.
- To improve and gain more experience in working processes and strategies.
- To give shape to ideas using current techniques of problem solving.
- To become an expert in language related to fields such as hospitality, customer service and sales.
- Accurate and punctual delivery.
- I have experience in interpreting and translating as a freelance
- I have experience as a cashier and server.
Organized and detailed oriented; knack for understand procedures and logistics
Accurate record, remember, and verbally communicate detailed information
Exceptional work ethic
- Answering phone calls.
- Greeting residents and visitors.
- Schedule appointments for the office.
- Send letters of Verification of Deposit to third parties.
- Schedule appointments with vendors and contractors.
- Assist with re.
- Process Work Orders, applications, etc.
- File and organize invoices, etc.
Confidential, Saugus, MA
- Sale mattresses and manage stores.
Confidential - Cambridge, MA
- Cooperate with staff on making food and serving as well.
- Provide a unique and great experience to the customers.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadline.
Confidential - Brookline, MA
- Coordinate with hostess, floor, and kitchen staff regarding special customer request
- Answer telephone calls regarding reservations, menu questions, and business information.
- Cross-trained and provided back up for other client specialists when needed.
- Consistently improve customer satisfaction through expert resolution or conflicts, issues, and concerns.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Process customer payments by cash, debit, gift, and credit card.
- Inquire about guest experience and smooth issues.
- Answer questions about merchandise and maintain current knowledge of all promotions.
- Suggest specific items based on customer needs to increase department revenue.