- Analytical, innovative, and hands - on IT professional, with extensive experience in all facets of application development life cycle, from initial analysis and conceptual design to implementation, quality review/testing, and enhancement
- Effective leader and concept-to-execution driver, with proven adeptness in supporting Oracle/SQL environment; known as subject matter expert in full life cycle development methodologies, including Agile practices. Armed with strong technical and management abilities; skilled at identifying and addressing business/system requirements, developing test cases, and implementing technical business solutions. Equipped with excellent communication skills, combined with expertise in project coordination as well as strong technical reporting and documentation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Contingency Planning and Execution
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Application Installations and Configurations
- End-User Support and Management
- Cross-functional Leadership
Confidential, Charlotte N.C
Application Analyst IIII
- Worked with complex counterparty credit risk applications to perform market and credit risk analytics data analysis, platform support - including batch monitoring for teh risk applications used in a trading floor environment.
- Supported multiple financial components including but not limited to Potential Future Exposure, Credit Calculators, Simulation, Valuation and Basel.
- Monitor teh nightly batch and take steps to triage and resolve incidents within teh agreed SLA.
- Engage in capacity management analysis, planning and implementation for critical risk applications. Analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements.
- Act as an SME of teh risk applications and participate in teh development of technical support strategies and plans. Define, document and implement processes and procedures for supporting production environment.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Worked closely with our internal business partners and other technology teams.
- Analyze performance trends and recommend process improvements to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Used advanced knowledge of risk, trading and market data applications like Mars, Adaptiv, Calypso, Galaxy, Endur, Bloomberg, Security Master to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex problems.
- Ability to work with business partners and be able to work in dynamic, fast paced environment.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Application Support Analyst
- Offered technical assistance with teh implementation of teh Veterans Affairs self-service portal to ensure communication throughout teh department, while optimizing platforms into lower costs.
- Collaborated with teh team to identify and resolve technical issues within a distributed Linux environment.
- Leveraged skills in navigating systems and evaluating data/logs in Oracle/SQL environment.
- Demonstrated strong command in utilizing SQL and Oracle Command Center in analyzing various SQL queries on Oracle.
- Created formal documentation on assigned systems and processes; perform capacity planning; administer identification of patching requirements, configuration management, and regular formal reporting on performance.
- Functioned as liaison with business users to coordinate teh incident and problem management processes and with root cause analysis.
- Contributed key inputs to teh design and documentation of system parameters and formats, including guaranteeing hardware and software systems compatibility and modifying system parameters based on existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Enhanced existing systems and revised procedures to accurately fix deficiencies and maintain effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
IT Support Specialist
- Played a key role as an integral member of CCP Support Team for teh entire SDLC of teh CCP application.
- Observed strict adherence to standards and processes as well as stability of production applications within teh user acceptance testing through participation in design reviews.
- Conducted system shutdowns and reboot and assigned jobs on ice or on hold using Autosys scheduler.
- Made use of Remedy ticketing system to identify and resolve user incident issues, while developing Commercial Risk and Quality Standard (CRQs) for system changes.
- Rendered technical assistance with DBmods and performed file validation and comparison using Oracle WebLogic server and GemFire.
- Administered application releases requiring testing of Autosys jobs, UNIX, and Database Script, while maintaining interaction with business teams.
- Handled and updated user documentation; facilitate training; and conducted vi editing command for shell scripting.
- Maintained interaction with various teams, including teh Development Group, UNIX, SOA, UAT Developer, and Data Caching Services teams.
- Took charge of executing file transfers between Linux, UNIX, Active Directory, and web servers.
- Performed on-call support to over 100 hosts and 10 business systems in UNIX/LINUX and Windows NT environments and acted as administrator of teh web servers, such as Apache, WebLogic, and Tomcat (J2EE applications).
- Proactively participated in stakeholder discussions for user documentation updates and training in close coordination with Development, User Testing, Infrastructure, and Project Management teams.
- Made major contribution in teh development and implementation of more than 200 KA articles in Primus ATG for central credit pricing. Endur, Bloomberg, Security Master t