IMS Health Consultant
- Provided general support to Government Pricing team and worked on special projects.
- Extracted monthly client data using SQL and performed QC analysis.
- Created financial templates, reviewed monthly operating financial statements.
- Performed Stabilization Analysis, verified achievement of Debt Service Coverage Ratio.
- Provided off - site training and worked on special projects.
- Provided analytical support for 150 multi-family properties in the Southwest network.
- Reviewed monthly, quarterly and annual property level financial statements including variance analysis.
- Prepared Debt Service Coverage analysis, Break-Even analysis, and Capital Contribution analysis based on review of property performance against terms of Partnership Agreements and Loan documents.
- Trained and mentored staff on all matters pertaining to Excel and Access.
- Uploaded monthly financial statements and handled mapping of new Chart of Accounts data into internal system.
- Performed reconciliation of internal operating reports to third party audits.
- Increased department efficiency by streamlining routine tasks and automating financial templates which helped improve timeliness and accuracy of reports issued to senior management.
- Developed user-friendly reporting template summarizing performance of 900+ multi-family properties with $1B+ in annual revenue.
- Assisted in month-end close procedures and performed monthly account reconciliation.
- Prepared journal entries, third party settlements for reconciliations, and schedules required for auditors.
- Processed large volume data set of Tivo subscribers in Access database and performed variance analysis of subscriber count against internal reports.
- Investigated and resolved issues interfering with the proper application of cash receipts.
- Printed and issued monthly client statements, reviewed account histories with customers, and posted payments, credit memos and adjustments.
- Exceeded AR collections goals by at least 20%.
- Managed revenue reporting for established online entities (Citysearch, Ticketmaster, Evite, etc.)
- Audited individual online ad sales campaigns for billing/contractual accuracy and to determine sales team commission.
- Trained and supervised temporary personnel.