Customer - focused Desktop Support with 10+ years of experience with a broad spectrum of computer operating systems applications and hardware. Exceptional customer service and communication skills; consistently conveys competence and concern to end users. Strong ability to effectively multitask and to perform with a sense of urgency for rapid issue resolution.
Troubleshooting proficiencyDocumentation & reporting
Exceptional telephone etiquetteMicrosoft Office 2013, 15, & Office 365
Experience with Cisco Call Manager OS, Accomplished with IOS, Android, and MAC OS X 10.x
Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Networking Confidential t and diligent
MS Active Directory and Windows Server 2008 exposureService Now Ticketing system, JIRA, Citrix Xen fa
Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10
Confidential, Boston, MA
IT Support Analyst
- Provided Deskside, Phone and remote support to Entire Company
- Imaged machines for new hires and setup systems. Processed term users and account deactivation
- Created User accounts and email for new hires and trained users during onboarding
- Managed All AV in conference rooms, Executive offices and common areas using Crestron, Solstice, Blue Jeans and Robin apps for meeting support
- Resolved issues with network outages, hardware failure, VPN support using F5
- Managed Trouble ticketing using JIRA Software for the helpdesk and tracking projects assigned
- Used Sophos Endpoint client to manage users Malware and Antivirus
- Used JAMF software to manage the Macintosh imaging and software deployment
- Used Robin meeting room app with BlueJeans conferencing solution and Solstice pods for in room screen mirroring
Confidential, Boston, MA
IT Operations Analyst/Desktop Support Tech
- Answered average of 20 calls during a three hour phone shift every day.
- Addressed open trouble tickets as quickly as possible.
- Provided after-hour assistance one week at a time, every three months.
- Worked with teammates to devise better solutions for common issues.
- Assisted with ticket queue management in Service Now ticketing system.
- Address A/V issues in conference rooms and fixed Crestron AV systems.
- Image new laptops/desktops for new hires using Ghost, and imaging tools.
- Create and manage phone accounts using Cisco Call Manager.
- Provide new hire tutorial session. And provided to staff in seminars weekly.
- Assist with server issues when needed in MS Server and Exchange Environment.
- Deploy approved licensed software using Symantec Altiris.
- Refresh old laptops/desktops from Apple, Lenovo, and HP.
- Manage AD security groups and user accounts in Windows Server 2008.
- Update knowledge base with new solutions to known issues in Share-point and MS Office Docs.
- Provide immediate technical support for over 800 users in office.