- Customer - oriented professional consultant with 6+ years of diverse IT experience seeking a position as a Desktop Support.
- System Administration or Information Technology Consultant with a dynamic growing organization that can utilize my expertise, responsive resolution, and communication skills to maintain and improve end-user services and increase customer satisfaction.
Data Center Migration/Field Desktop Support/Installation Technician
- Performed all levels of Technical, Networking, Asset Management, Quality Assurance, Team Lead, Project Management, Deployment, Installation, Hardware, Software, Office 365/2016, Google G Suite, Azure, A/V, Desktop (Windows7,8.1,10), Server Migration, Firewall, Cable Technician and IMACD services to clients such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, Broadcom, SAP, ON24, Ultragenyx, Tesla, GAP, Lowes, Cisco, Brocade, Xilinx, Nespresso, Credit Karma, Proctor & Gamble and Union Bank.
- Performed all levels of POS register (NCR, iPad, etc.), camera, card reader, scanner, signature pad, VPN, ESSO and networking support.
- Provided tracking, installation and inventory services for Mac (iMACs, iPads, iPhones, laptops) desktops, laptops (Mac, HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc.), tablets, printers, servers, Cisco (routers, switches, modem), SCCM, SCOM, DLP, Endpoint Protection, Encryption and VOIP phones (Cisco, Avaya, Polycom), WebEx, Citrix, Data Migration, Windows 10 Migrations and deployed to multiple site locations.
- Performed post deployment IT support and training to end users.
Desktop Support Level II/III
- Provided phone, remote and onsite Technical, Networking, Server, Hardware, Software, Asset Management, Imaging (Ghost), Helpdesk and Security Monitoring support to Clinical, Medical, Nurses, Doctors, Executive and support Staff members within HIPAA and ITIL regulations.
- Performed Active Directory, GPO, Deployment, Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012 R2), WSUS, Radius, VMWare ESX, Exchange Server 2010, 2013 with Outlook, Office 365, Citrix Xen Server App, Networking (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Wi-Fi), Cabling, Enterprise Data Recovery and Backup, Project Management, lead technicians, Asset Management, Metrics Reporting, Air Watch MDM (iPhone, Android, Tablets), A/V, ShoreTel, VOIP Phone (Avaya and Polycom), Skype, WebEx, TVs, Projectors, and Video Conferencing equipment, Remote Desktop, Anti-Virus (Trend Micro ), Virus Remediation, Firewall, Spam Filtering, Security updates and Patches, Windows (7,8,8.1,10), eClinical Works, Third-Party Vendor support, Salesforce, User Training, Onboarding, Offboarding, Printers (HP, Sharp), Dell: Desktop, Laptops and Tablets support for request within Track-IT ticket tracking system.
- Promptly responded to customer calls and ticketing request in a professional and timely manner to ensure that all customer requests were completed in a timely manner resulting in an increase in teh department’s customer satisfaction ratings.
- Provided on-site and remote Technical Support, Help Desk, Networking, Desktop Support, Monitoring, Encryption (BitLocker), Imaging(Symantec Ghost),Windows Server 2008(R2),Hardware, Software, Lotus Notes 8.5, Spam Filtering (Spam Titian), Remote Desktop (LogMeIn, VNC, VPN), VOIP Phones (Avaya, Polycom), A/V, Mobile Device (iPhone, iPad, Android, tablets) and Asset Management support services to Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Commercial Real Estate and Property Management and Restaurant Executive Management and staff.
- Performed support through Spiceworks ticketing system for Windows 7, 8.1, Mac OS X Lion users Active Directory accounts, GPO, Data Recovery and Backup, Exchange Server 2013 with Outlook migration, Active Sync, SharePoint 2013, MS Office, Office 365, Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, Skype, iCloud, Cisco Meraki, Wireless Networks (VLAN, Wi-Fi, WAN), Virtual Desktop (VMWare), HP Printers, SurfacePro3, WebEx, POS, Audio Visual (TVs, Projectors, Webcam, Pelco Security Cam) and Dell (Desktop, Laptop and Windows 8.1 Tablet, etc.).
- Promptly responded to customer calls and ticketing request in a professional and timely manner to ensure that all customer requests were completed in a timely manner and to increase teh department’s customer satisfaction ratings.
Desk Support me & II\Help Desk Support Engineer
- Performed all levels of Technical, Networking, Server, Imaging, Hardware, Software, Deployment, Help Desk, Security Monitoring, Mobile Device Management, VOIP Phones, Asset Management, Contract Management, WebEx, Training, Salesforce, ShoreTel, Remote Desktop, Apple, smartphones (Android, iPhones, and iPads, etc.) and Window 8 Tablets support to Doctors, Nurses, Medical, Clinical, Executive and Support Staff members within HIPAA regulations.
- Provided Active Directory user account, SQL Server, Exchange Server with Outlook, ActiveSync, Data Recovery and Backup, Citrix Xen Server App, eClinical Works, Windows Server 2003/2008, Dell: Desktop, Laptops and Tablets support.
- Provide support through BMC Track-IT ticketing system for Microsoft Office Suite 2013, specialized Healthcare software applications, Wireless Networks (VLAN, Wi-Fi, WAN), Virtual Desktop (VMWare Sphere), Sharp printers, TVs, A/V Projectors, and Video Conferencing equipment.
- Provided IT Project Management, Data Analysis and report generation consulting to Executive staff members while developing comprehensive weekly and monthly reports to capture departmental metrics resulting in increased SLA completion and performance time.
- Responded promptly to customer calls in a professional and timely manner while communicating with on-site Technical Services Groups and off-site vendors to ensure that all customer requests are addressed in a timely manner resulting in a higher level of customer satisfaction for teh department.
Data Analyst /Computer Operator, Kaiser Permanente
- Provided Network Security, IT Support Services and daily monitoring and maintenance of enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system and other IT support services at Kaiser Permanente to Doctors, Nurses, Executives, Medical Assistant, Research and other Kaiser Permanente Healthcare personnel. Performed HIPAA, PHI, and PII violation notification and escalation support services.
- Constructed and maintained DLP polices and processes using various regulatory requirements such as PCI, HIPAA, PHI, PII, etc. Monitored alerts generated from DLP and tracked and responded to user metrics using QRadar, RSA (DLP, Citrix XenDesktop, Endpoint, and Archer), WebEx, Excel, Lotus Notes and other Data Loss Prevention tools.
- Lead project to develop comprehensive weekly and monthly reports capturing teh Data Loss Prevention and Network Security systems operational metrics resulting in increased tracking and efficient utilization of performance metrics, regional metrics and Data Gap Analysis reports for teh department.
- Performed SQL Database Design, Excel (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Formulas, Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.), Quality Assurance and Software Testing and additional consultation services to teh department.
- Performed all levels of Technical, Networking, Server Administration, Hardware, Software, Imaging, Deployment, Help Desk, Cisco VOIP, Cisco (Routers, Switches, and Gateways, RPS), Security Monitoring (Servers, CCTV, Badge Access, McAfee Enterprise), Asset Management, Remote Desktop (VPN), Windows XP, Data Recovery & Backup and technical consulting services to Lawyers, Claim Adjusters, Field Operatives and other Insurance team members.
- Provided Exchange Server with Outlook, SCCM, SMS, IBM Server, Dell Server, Windows Server 2000/2003, Active Directory user accounts, Citrix Xen Sever, Citrix Xen App, UPS, IBM Desktops, IBM Lenovo Laptops and IBM Tablets (X420, x 201 Tablets, x410) support. Maintained and supported Microsoft Office Suite 2013 Applications, Wireless Networks (VLAN, Wi-Fi, WAN), Virtual Desktops, Xerox Printers, Iron Mountain backup accounts, proprietary software, SalesForce PRM, Underwriter Workstation and Desktop, Lotus Notes, Blackberry Phones, Polycom, TVs, A/V Projectors and Video Conferencing through a Remedy ticketing system.
- Provided comprehensive Technical, Networking, Hardware, Software, Encryption, DLP, Imaging, Server and Desktop Migration, Deployment, IMAC, WebEx, Cisco, VPN, Data Center, Help Desk, Quality Assurance, A/V, Graphic Design, Web Design, Troubleshooting, System Monitoring, Data Recovery, Backup and other technical support consulting services to various companies in various industries in a MAC and PC environment.
Computer Systems Analyst/IT Consultant
- Provided all levels of Technical, Networking, Hardware, Software, Encryption, Imaging, System & Server Administration, Database, Help Desk, Quality Assurance & Software Testing, Security Monitoring, Data Recovery & Backup support and technical expertise with teh IT team of two departments and one institution addressing all aspects of computer desktop and laptop (PC and Mac), virtual desktops (VMware Fusion), BigFix, CrashPlan data backups, whole-disk encryption, Mobile Device Management, peripheral devices (printers, scanners), PDAs and smartphones (Android, iPhones and iPad, etc.), Cloud support.
- Provided remote and field support along with consulting to Doctors, Surgeons, Academic, Medical, Clinical, R & D and Laboratory staff while receiving, installing and deploying PCs, Apple, virtual desktops, NAS, Drobo, servers, A/V Projector, printers, scanners, desktop imaging, smart phones and mobile devices in a networked environment.
- Supported clients with installations of specialized applications and devices to meet both individual & business needs; responded promptly to customer calls and Remedy ticket request resolving technical issues, and answering questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate with on-site Technical Services Groups and off-site vendors to ensure that all customer requests are addressed in a timely manner and that a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Provided all levels of support in teh department Networking, System and Server Administration, Help Desk, Technical Support, Web Site Administration, Security Monitoring, Quality Assurance Testing and other IT duties.
- Created network and infrastructure documentation, Service Level Agreements and diagrams, maintained hardware/software inventory, and supported Research staff in a diverse networking structure consisting of Windows Server 2003/2008, XP, 7, Active Directory, SMTP, DHCP DNS, NAT Firewall, NAS, Synology, RAID, VPN, UPS, Apple OS X and Linux.
- Consulted management with network and IT support replacement requirements in an IT Management role for department.
- Provided on-site, field and remote tier me-III end-user Desktop, Helpdesk, Hardware and Software support services to Real Estate staff and executives.
- Performed troubleshooting, configuration, software updates, deployment, migration, and maintenance support for Blackberry, multi-function printers, laptops and Window XP/Vista desktops and other devices. Maintained user network and email accounts.
- Acted as consultant and SME for teh support, configuration, installation and maintenance of online Real Estate and Data Entry software.
- Worked closely with Management to develop, plan and implement IT projects and system upgrades while acting as a liaison between third party vendors and other consultants.
- Provided onsite IT Consulting, Database development, Reporting, Research, Project Planning and tier me/II end-user Helpdesk support services to teh department and campus community.
- Administered Novell and Active Directory Exchange end-user accounts while providing email, desktop, networking, hardware, software, printer and BlackBerry support services to Windows XP and Apple users.
- Performed desktop, hardware, software and other user device troubleshooting, configuration, deployment and installation at multiple campus locations. Maintained Firewall and Anti-Virus security protection for teh department.
- Acted as a liaison and consultant for teh department's HEAT, iHEAT, and HSS software. Developed technical training materials and trained end-users on Microsoft Office Suite and other campus software.
- Ensured over 300+ client systems met and exceeded productivity SLA standards, through teh support of SQL and MS Access database systems. Performed all levels of support for FrontRange Solution’s ITSM, Heat and GoldMine products.
Technical Support/System Analyst
- Performed remote end-users Windows XP Desktop (Dell, Gateway, HP), Printers, Software, Hardware, Quality Assurance, Networking, Security, troubleshooting and maintenance support for 200+ users through remote access software.
- Provided end-user active directory account, email, backup and device support service to multiple site locations within teh US.
- Performed software, quality assurance testing, error detections, backup, remote data restoration, maintenance, and training services to clients at each site.
- Managed back-end software SQL RDSM to maintain remoted storage on propriety software system resulting in client’s data being accurately maintained within improved availability within teh system.
- Recorded and tracked internal and third party vendor client support request in Clientele CRM and follow-up with clients to ensure their concerns where resolved in a timely manner.
- Remotely trained users on company proprietary, third-party and MS Office Suite software. Used technical, organizational, and multitasking skills to meet daily customer support request.
Operating systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10), Windows Server Platform 2003/2008/2012 R/2016, SCCM, SCOM, ADFS, IIS, Exchange Server (2010-2016), Novell Client, Linux (Red Hat, Debian, Ubuntu), Apple (Mac OS 9, X Lion, Yosemite, iPhone, iPad)
Programming Software: PowerShell, Bash, C#.NET, ASP, XML, HTML5, CSS, SQL, JAVA, C and C++, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, SAAS, Adobe CC, Flash, Dreamweaver, and other programming software.
Security/Backup: Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee Enterprise(Virus Scan, DLP, Host Intrusion Prevention, ePolicy, Encryption), Windows Defender, MalwareBytes, Barracuda, Sophos, Trend Micro, Office Scan, SolarWinds, WireShark, SonicWall, Cisco Meraki, Backup Exec, Mozy, CrashPlan, iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, Ghost, Acronis (Create/Deploy), Altiris and additional Backup, Antivirus, Spam, Adware, and Malware removal software solutions.
Remote Access: VMWare, Hyper V, VPN, Remote Desktop, Remote Assistance, Apple Remote Desktop, LogMeIn, Skype, WebEx, TeamViewer, Adobe Connect, GoToMeeting, RealVNC, Telnet, SSH, FTPS and other remote software.
Additional Software: MS Office Suite Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio, Project (2003-2016), Office 365(w/ Exchange, Lync, SharePoint), Outlook w/ Calendaring and Exchange, iWork suite, Zimbra, Google G Suite, Google Apps, Analytics, Handouts, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, VMWare (Fusion, vSphere, Workstation), Virtual PC, VirtualBox, Citrix Xen Desktop(VDI), Citrix Xen App, Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On, EPIC, PACS, Laboratory Software, Remedy, ServiceNow, Spiceworks, Track-IT, PGP, BitLocker, RSA, Encase, QRadar, Big Fix, Air Watch, Intune, Adobe CS6, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, Publisher, Premiere Pro, IIS, SalesForce PRM, EpicorClientele CRM, ITSM, GoldMine, HEAT, iHEAT, FileMaker Pro, Oracle, MySQL Server, SQL Anywhere (RDMS), Underwriter, Famous-R and other software.
Hardware: Servers, Firewalls, Gateways, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Modems, NIC, Multi-Function Printers, Registers, Scan Guns, Signature Pads(Verifone), USB, SD, CD/DVD/BR drives, Wi-Fi, LAN, Ethernet, Cable, DSL, Media converters(Allied Telesis), VOIP PBX (ShoreTel, Cisco, Avaya, Telepacfic), UPS(APC-Backup, Cyberex, Emerson-Liebert), NAS (Synology, Netgear, Drobo, etc.), SAN, NAT and Cabling. Also, performing PC component, and peripherals replacement, while supporting and installing other internal/external media devices hardware and software.