It Sr Operation Manager Resume
- Experienced IT professional, focused on managing people and projects, business systems analysis, team development, and proven best practices.
- Responsible for all aspects of ITIL’s framework between development, infrastructure, and support teams. Team leader and team builder that enjoys empowering individuals to optimize and develop strengths to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Customer focused to align business unit needs with service offerings and expand on those with new and emerging technology. Exceptional communicator, focused on building strong client relationships. ITIL Service Management process implementation hands on experience (Incident, Request, Change, Problem, Service Level Mgmt)
- Established Genius Bar, that increased the customer satisfaction to 80%
- Successfully created a professional Service Desk based on ServiceNow software, using ITIL methodology and best practices from existing help desk. Implementation of Service Desk call center policies and procedures resulting in significant improvements in the First Call Resolution (from 65% to 80%), abandonment rates (from 17% to 6%) and average wait times (from 8 minutes to less than one minute).
- Implemented ITIL best practices for Incident Management and Service Desk for County Hospital System. Provided strategic planning, staff and workflow assessments, process and procedure documentation, service level agreements, and training. Results: improved customer service delivery and a roadmap for continuous process improvement for customer satisfaction.
- Transformed average functioning teams into world class performers according to HDI standards. IT staff at SCC was derived from several different organizations; staff s skill levels, expertise, processes and work disciplines were very diverse and sometimes conflicting; developed high performing teams using metrics to measure and identify weak areas, process gaps, and analyzing competencies; utilized coaching, motivational and team building techniques that enabled team to perform at significantly higher level. Results: Team had 23% increase in customer satisfaction scores (98% "excellent"), 40% improvement in first call resolution, upward trending in overall KPI scorecards; process was done with 99% employee job satisfaction scores.
- Successfully established EPIC Service Desk and implemented Call Center for EPIC GO LIVE Project Support
- Established and managed the 2nd and 3rd level technical support - team. This team was trained to support complicated technical issues, work on multiple special projects, provide backup to the Information Security Team, and be the extension of multiple IT teams.
- Created a support strategy to enable power users and business-side partners to receive preferred treatment and prioritized escalations, without increasing cost, headcount, or impacting the support of other groups. The new partnership resulted in decreased calls to the help desks, improved efficiencies for the partners, and decreased overall cost of use. This strategy has now become the standard process for engaging key clients and developing mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Significantly increased efficiency and effectiveness of staff through implementation and transformation to ITIL best practices for Incident, Change, Asset and Problem Management.
- Knowledge transfer to facilitate requirements gathering for development of Provisioning and Lifecycle Management (PALM), a Web-based interface designed to manage employee and contractor on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Multiple domain migration projects with the acquisitions of companies.
- Key Contributions:
- Compiled existing IT processes to setup baseline for the improvement of ITIL best practice, documented reports and recommended to develop processes and operational changes to existing and new processes
- Directing the design of CA Service Desk application ticketing system.
- Responsible for creating subsequent workflows resulting in getting tickets auto routed to correct destination for problem resolution.
- Project involved coordinating logistics of setup and rollout of the product with no downtime for users.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR)
- Created documentation for training multiple departments
- Gathered information needed for business reporting requests and establish the business requirements needed to properly extract data.
- Responsible to create Service Desk Dashboard to provide Upper Level Management with easy access to historical and real-time data via graphical and tabular views of incidents, problems, and changes and key metrics related to self-service and knowledge management. Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Responsible to create IT Asset Management Portfolio to view of all corporate IT assets, from both a usage and a financial perspective, across the asset lifecycle, including planning, requisitioning, procurement, and disposal. In addition, it helps to optimize an organization’s investments in IT
- Established and managed an in-house, standardized change management practice, which was adopted Enterprise wide
AREAS OF STRENGTHS:
- IT Service Management ITIL V3 Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and CSI
- Digital Team Leadership
- Off-Shore Management
- Service Transition
- Conflict Resolution
- Gap Analysis
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Project Management
- Internal/External Auditing
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Operational Assessment and Managed Care Outsourcing
- Quality Assurance Controls
- Access Management
- Work Flow Planning
- Staff Training/Mentoring
- ITIL Best Practices
- ITIL V3 Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Service Desk, Service Level
KEY SKILLS ASSESSMENT:
Leadership: Dedicated IT Service Delivery Manager (SDM) and effective leader responsible to manage, support, guide and motivate teams. Excellent skills in clearly and effectively relaying concepts and ideas to audiences from a variety of cultural, educational, and economic backgrounds. Develop an integrated Customer Service team that includes all aspects of the customer experience from initial application to customer satisfaction.
Project Management: Robust history of delivering complex, large-scope projects on-time and within budget despite stringent deadlines and demanding, shifting expectations.
Technical Proficiencies: Thorough command of SharePoint, Confidential, EPIC, CRM, UNIX, Citrix, Merant Tracker Administrator, Front Range Heat, Tech Excel, ServiceNow, Securrent, Websense, VPN/Secure ID, Visio, Active Directory, Remedy, Microsoft Lync, Office 2013 and 365.
PROFESSIONAL WORK HISTORY:
IT Sr Operation Manager
- Procurement | Asset Management | IAM | Desktop Engineering | ITSM | Change Management
- Responsible for continuous availability of service in the following key areas: Desktop Management Services, Desk-side Support, End-user computing support tools and the Assessment and rollout of innovative End User technology solutions.
- Develop and maintain a visionary long-range plan and responsive tactical plans for continuous improvement of End User Support Services and the End User's technology enablement.
- Implement standardized processes and innovative service delivery mechanisms to enable continuous service improvements within the IT End User Support Services.
- IT Analytics, Operations Metrics Management and reports. Service Level Management.
- Change Management, Release Management, Incident Management, problem Management, Knowledge Management.
- Manage various related policies and SOP’s, including; Desktop refresh, inventory, access, SLA, Employee Life Cycle (hire, termination) AD, ADFS, SSO, and MFA savvy. Manage NOC, and emergency response process.
- Maintain and conform to various Governance requirements important to organization, such as; FFIC, SOC, SOX, and more.
Information Security Operation Manager
- Responsible for providing oversight, coordination and management of Information Security projects and day-to-day technical oversight and operation support.
- Direct and manage the development, implementation and enforcement of security policies and procedures and educate employees on systems security standards and procedures.
- Manage all operations staff and teams from beginning to end of each engagement’s life cycle
- Direct and Manage the IT Operations policies and processes for core services, including but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Release and Deployment Management, to identify, remediate and resolve all operational incidents, within established service levels, to ensure optimal business benefit
IT Services Management Change Manager
- Manage operational delivery and support of production cloud infrastructure of Industrial Internet services and applications, focusing on proactive monitoring, rapid response, and Tier 2 support for IaaS, PaaS and Application services.
- Manage all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the environment.
- Lead the Change Management function and responsible for the adequate skill levels and performance of the assigned staff members.
- Ensure Change status, progress and issues are communicated to the appropriate groups.
- Audit and manages the process lifecycle and reports to upper management.
- Responsible to review Change Schedule (CS) for conflicts. Lead Change Control Review and Change Control Board meetings.
IT Services Management Change Manager
- Manage IT Change Management operations to ensure process compliance. Implement IT improvements according to service management policy.
- Deliver training on ITSM matters to staff at large.
- Act as a subject matter expert for process integration and automation opportunities.
- Oversees Change Management activities across releases and projects, and facilitates Change Advisory Board (CAB) and other change meetings with key team members, business stakeholders, etc.
- Creates communications plans and communicates effectively with senior management and stakeholders.
- Assess change risk levels and documents mitigating actions and executes Change Management task and deliverable activities.
- Measures and reports on metrics and effectiveness of Change Management and owns continuous improvement.
- Owns and conducts training including creating training plans and content.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and security standards are met.
Service Deck Manager
- Established and managed service desk operations according to ITIL best practices to include incident, request, change, knowledge management, outage escalation, and continuous improvement.
- Managed major incident process; monitored effectiveness of incident management and made recommendations for improvement.
- Developed and implemented new support policies and procedures by establishing company-wide service desk standardization to include Incident Escalation.
- Implemented ServiceNow from Remedy in healthcare sector during insourcing.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Business Process Analyst
- Integrated a wide variety of help desk methodologies (Remedy, Serena, CA SDM) into a single tool solution to provide a National Service Desk for all aspects of veterans’ affairs IT issues from in-house systems to programs & applications in use throughout the Department in managing healthcare, benefits, and burials or memorials.
- Partnered with client to determine business and informational needs to create and deploy documents in assisted users and help desk staff to troubleshoot system issues.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Information Systems Manager - IT Service Desk - identity & Access management
- Managed 7x24 and provided leadership on IT Customer Service and Support impacting the Confidential System, including both infrastructure and application support resources that are focused on the priority initiatives and activities of a 24/7 operation and the goals of SCC Health. Responsible for directing and managing the day-to-day production environment for 24 x 7 Tier 1 and Tier 2 Help Desks, Application Support and Call Center consultation services to Health and Hospital departments. Application support includes thirty plus (30+) CareConnect (Epic) modules as well as all other Infrastructure includes incident management.
- Implemented IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and tools, including continuously reviewing and improving the processes, to ensure standardization and predictable performance
- Established IAM - Identity & Access Management Team for onboarding and off boarding of management. Implement access control policies in user administration and audit processes and IT resource security setting.
- Management responsibility for direct reporting line team of 30 or more.
- Provide leadership and champion service across the team - ensuring clear direction, roles, responsibilities and objectives in place.
- Manage the performance of all levels of Service Desk personnel and ensure that service levels are achieved on a consistent basis. Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversee the service management process and 100% of incidents submitted to the service desk.
- Act as an escalation point for all incidents and service requests.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
IT Manager, Service Desk & Computer Operations
- Managed a 24/7 operation to provide first and second tier support to 1,500 physician offices, practices, and healthcare providers.
- Led a technology and clinical group of professionals (level 1 and level 2) to support more than 1,500 employees using Windows and Macintosh desktop platforms.
- Supported HIPAA Security Officer as needed in execution and adherence to all HIPAA standards regarding protection of personal medical information.
- Developed a global-level Incident and Problem Management process allowing consolidation of multiple teams.
- Implemented ITIL framework for incident, problem, and change management.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
Business Analyst & Process Manager
- Managed Service Desk, IAM, and IT Asset Management teams for 25,000+ internal and external customers in a large scale enterprise environment with multiple business units, access platforms and dozens of applications.
- Created collaborative team environment through knowledge sharing effectively retaining a consistent team with IT organization.
- Successfully developed a professional Service Desk based on ServiceNow software, utilizing ITIL methodology. Implemented Service Desk call center policies and procedures significantly improving First Call Resolution.
- Oversee the performance of the 24x7 Service Desk (onshore and offshore) and manage the Technical Support Analyst staff in national and international offices.
- Working closely with team, and clients to ensure appropriate access is provided to end users by following the right security protocol. Managed user access team for web-based applications in the network by using encryption technology for protection of confidential data