- Global industry leader wif years of progressive experience in Delivery Management, Portfolio/Offering Management, in integrating best of the breed thought leadership to establish long term revenue growth and client satisfaction. Experienced Solution Architect in architecting complex enterprise / technology solutions that spans multiple offerings including applications, infrastructure and platform - based solutions.
- Chief Technology Architect for a Large Client in Aerospace & Defense Industry. Contributes in integrating global available offerings and best practices to resolve current business challenges
- Established a brand new AMS Practice to provide Process engineering & Continuous Improvement in Application Development, Maintenance & Support, Integration, Implementation, Upgrade & Re-Platform & Modernization Services integrating multiple global deliver center across NA, APAC, UK & EALA Upgrade process improved to a flawless performance to achieve 100% success
- Appointed as Global Lead to establish and manage application and infrastructure services for All State, Farmers Insurance, Staples. Provided Global IT Strategic Framework, Vision and Leadership in Application Managed Services & Infrastructure Operations Management to deliver quality services in Resource planning, staffing and creating framework for Managed services through measurable quality deliverables.
- Selected as Global Director to establish Global Operational Model to establish end-to-end Application Production Services & Infrastructure Support Services for 24x7 operations using global offerings & capabilities available wifin delivery centers. Established Governance Model to manage SLA, multiple vendors and stakeholders in Global Operation
- Largest managed effort: 200M USD (Caterpillar deal). Managed global AMS out of Peoria, Illinois; Manila, Philippines; Buenos Aires, Argentina). Managed 75M USD (Staples deal) Application & Infrastructure deal out of multi-location delivery centers located wifin India & Manila
- Major contribution in System Integration, Application Modernization & Migration, Application Production Support Services, Quality Initiatives, Data Center Support, Change Management, Configuration Management, Program / Project Management, Vendor Management, Global Outsourcing Management
- Managed a size of 2000 resource team globally across multiple delivery centers to provide Application Managed Services
Chief Process Architect
- Lead Process engineering & Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Lead Industry Specific Solution Activities & client specific solution reviews
- Integrate technology based offerings through the CoE, Technical Solution Architects & Delivery Resources to pursuit bids & propose client specific solution Release Management
- As the Lead Process Architect maintain client’s technology landscape balanced to meet business challenges
Sr. Application & Process Owner
- Established Global Application Management Services Practice (ITIL & ITSM) & Continuous Improvement to global client
- Created Application Portfolio Offerings to serve & meet global business opportunities
- Act as the single point of contact for any Application Management Services wifin and outside the firm Release Management .
- Designed matrix to monitor to track and report quality improvement wifin the process
Accenture, Sr. Manager
- Performed AO Solution Planning and deal shaping. Able to create compelling value proposition and leverage available assets and capabilities to craft the solution.
- Acted as sole architect and led AO Solution Planning team on larger, more complex deals.
- Managed the senior client buyer and functional owner (e.g., CIO) relationships relative to the designated solution
- Set up SLA based process to assist in Operation of Solution through outsourcing unit located out of Framingham, Marlborough (Mass), Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi (India).
Confidential, Peoria, Illinois
- Set up SLA based process to assist in Operation of Solution Center across the globe
- Managed outsourcing unit team out of Peoria, IL wif offshore team located out of Buenos Aires, Argentina and Manila, Philippines
- Led Release Management, Production Support, Change Control, Code Mgt., REF, Quality.to meet SLAs; Assisted in creating BCP & DR Plan.
- Set up complete Change Quality Release process between onsite - offshore, gave proof of concept to automate release process for DBSi related technologies used in Caterpillar.
- Coordinated third party vendors and their products to adapt to release management
- Reengineered service delivery organization to reduce cost, optimize productivity & efficiency
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes