Solutions and Customer - focused supply chain professional with a progressive experience in global order management with a demonstrated history of working in the healthcare industry and the Confidential industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Market Research, Team Management, and Operations.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
Project ManagementCustomer Relationship Management
Process Improvement Change Management
New Product IntroductionsInternational Logistics
Purchase Ordering Forecasting
Conflict ResolutionRoot Cause Analysis
Technically Proficient in Microsoft Suite, SAP/ERP
Global Customer Order Manager
Confidential, Highland Heights, Ohio
- Led all Computed Tomography/Advanced Molecular Imaging system orders from Order-to-Cash for global market regions.
- Managed assigned projects, created action plan and coordinated with relevant departments to ensure smooth execution of project.
- Handled several New Product Introduction projects, performed User Accepted Testing and wrote working instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communicated and responded to escalations to final resolution within 48 hours to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Acted as the single point of contact between Product Manufacturing Group, Key Market, Project Managers, Planning/Logistics, Quality & Regulatory, Marketing and Finance
- Ensured proper order configuration, checked orders against Philips Export Control Policies, and performed extensive screening to monitor sanctioned parties.
- Worked closely with the factory to evaluate slot availability and shipping point according to system modality and communicated promised delivery dates to the business center.
- Worked regularly with Key Market and Project Managers to actively manage and evaluate sales orders and answer enquiries on related issues promptly.
Head of Customer Service & Business Support
- Managed local and export orders of global Confidential key accounts from order processing to increasing business potentials.
- Researched and adopted strategies for a smoother process flow.
- Managed and coached 6 members of the Customer Service teams, assigned mandates, and managed the customs clearance team.
- Set KPIs and measured team performance against assigned goals.
- Created a surveying system addressed to customers to collect company performance data, analyze and report results to the Sales Director.
- Monitored monthly sales figures, compared them with set budgets, and reported to headquarters.
- Visited clients to strengthen and maintain service excellence.
- Applied strategies in order to maximize customer satisfaction, to achieve punctual deliveries and regular customer follow-ups.
- Managed customer complaints and followed up on corrective action application within a 48 hour timeframe.
- Negotiated freight cost deals with suppliers for Ocean/Air/Land shipping.
- Handled all marketing materials like the company’s website and its applications.
- Coordinated with finance/ collections department and customers payment methods.
- Reviewed Letters of Credit (LC) and coordinated with bank sending of shipping documents.
- Worked with freight forwarders to enquire about sea/air freight charges, to book plane/vessel and to obtain AWB number/Bill of Lading.
- Created shipping documents including invoices, packing lists, s of origin and s of analysis.
- Calculated monthly sales s for the sales team and compared it with yearly sales targets.
- Collected forecasts from clients and report expected quantities to coordinate accordingly with relevant departments.
- Researched information on competition and compared marketing strategies.