- SQL Database management |Computer Security | Information SystemsEnthusiastic and knowledgeable professional, with the ability to establish and maintain best practices leading to continuous service improvement in any technology and business domain.
- I am a positive thinker, skilled at analyzing, investigating problems, and implementing logical solutions to issues.
- I am resourceful and ready to take responsibility of user’s problems until they are finally resolved.
- I am a quick learner constantly open to learn about new technologies and domains.
- I am a great team player and possess great people’s skill and ability to work within a team environment.
- Provide advanced technical trouble shooting of hardware and software issues including root - cause analysis
- Ensure to follow technical change management procedure when there is a change request.
- Managing and maintaining Avast antivirus to perform virus detection, removal and prevention
- Installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting computer hardware and peripherals, including dell, gateway, apple and Hp systems
- Networking support including installations, configurations and upgrades in LAN/WAN devices such as routers and switches
- Ability to perform technical and user documentation
- Ensuring communication and relationship management when interacting with stakeholders to resolve technology issues and request
- Ability to answer phone calls and replying emails from clients in other to provide technical support to resolve issues.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL database for data analysis, data verification and ad- hoc reporting
- Ability to setup new user to account and deal with password issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite to include Excel, power point, word, outlook, Microsoft access and sequel database.
- Knowledgeable in escalating unresolved problems to other technical staffs
- Test and evaluate new technologies
- Backing up and security to systems to ensure successful disaster recovery and avoid downtimes
- Communicate with clients solve client’s problems.
- Serve client needs
Junior It Consultant
- Creating business documents such as business requirement, scope statement and project charter, business proposal, request for information etc.
- Utilizing tools such as process of flow-chats, swim lanes, excel pivot table, excel pivot chart, 3d map, Goal seek, forecast sheet, subtotal, excel calculations with functions, power point presentation, user stories, personas and SIPOC to relay information
- Conducted daily scrum meetings with the developers and quality assurance analyst to review user story and review interactions between user and use cases in the use case diagram.
- Used Microsoft excel to calculating data using various functions such as subtotals, vlookup, if statement, subtotal, and for presenting large data using pivot table, pivot chat and forecast sheet etc.
- Created use case diagrams, actor diagrams to support development team and business groups using Microsoft vision
- Developed business plan, implementing and deploying IT infrastructure in both stand-alone and networked environments, in private and public sector of the organization analysed created user guides and provided continuous customer support
- Coordinated all internal and external follow ups to close issues in support of project requirements • Managed client relationships and expectations to achieve project objectives
IT Technical Support
- Maintain and support systems, workstations, mobile devices, printers and peripherals
- Respond to user service request, ensure systems security for desktop, mobile and cloud environments.
- Supporting staffs with various IT issues via phone call, email and in person.
- Resetting passwords, configuring hardware, installing software, e-Messaging, Blackberry, iPhones and Androids. Support project work for hardware and software installation and testing.
- Installing and managing and configuring windows operating system.
- Assist in providing technical assistance ranging from system information, configuration and problem resolution
- Provide advanced technical trouble shooting of hardware and software issues including root-cause analysis