Results - driven order management professional with strong track record operational success through process improvement, shared services enablement and project managementCreative problem-solver; able to enhance operational efficiency to improve order intake, revenue, customer satisfaction, finishedproduct delivery, and profit margin. Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office, PDF XChange Editor, SAP (ERP platform), PHILOS (CRM), PEGASUS (SIMOGEAR configurator tool), DTK (web-based Driving Technology Configurator tool), and SIZER for Confidential Drives.
End-to-End Project Management
Operations & Logistics Management
Order & Resource Management
Reporting & Data Analysis
Customer Service & Technical Sales
Mechanical / Electronic Product Expertise
ConfidentialSenior Project Coordinator
- Utilize quote-to-cash management for sales opportunities.
- Provide configuration and application insight to a wide range of customers (i.e., OEMs, distributors, end users).
- Cross-functional collaboration with logistics, finance, data management, and pricing teams.
- Manage and direct vendors to meet customer and project needs.
- Generate bid packages that include technical drawings, datasheets, price, and delivery estimates.
- Manage inbound customer orders, produce purchase orders for internal and external vendors, and oversee order status.
- Updating stakeholders proactively. Successfully manage engineering changes for the supported product lines.
- Increased sales opportunities which resulted in 75-80% increase in monthly revenue through innovative process improvements.
- Designed a simplified process for easy, multi-line order entry into ERP system, decreasing incoming order processing time and eliminated multiple human errors.
- Established a method for tapping into vendors’ engineering resources, which improved supplier collaboration, grew customer satisfaction, and produced repeat sales opportunities.
Senior Project Coordinator
- Updated project stakeholders daily with project status and internal/external change requests.
- Prepared daily and monthly management reports, project punch list items for Senior Project Managers, and quality documentation packages to achieve projected deadlines.
- Facilitated effective communication among cross functional teams and stakeholders, including sales, application engineering, product design, business developers, finance, system integrators, and end-users.
- Initiated a dashboard SharePoint website commission to streamline the pre-order expedited request process, decreasing the turnaround time from three-five business days to one business day or less.
- Developed easily customizable template to improve creation of submittal packages and aid in the closeout stages of projects.
- Created a suggested spare parts package to drive aftermarket sales, customer satisfaction, and end-user operation uptime.
Field Service Specialist
- Performed design, commissioning, and troubleshooting on programmed electronic security systems.
- Strengthened networking experience, proficiency with PC and Server operating systems, and familiarity with network protocols, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and network topology.
- Lobbied management to create a small repair center within local office for bench testing and basic electronic repairs, improving customer turnaround times.
- Optimized inter-departmental communication by prompting project kick-off meetings and scheduling project update meetings for long duration projects.
- Implemented in-depth preventive maintenance procedures for electronic equipment, extending operating life of equipment maintained, reducing service trips, and increasing customer satisfaction.