- Experienced in the computer and information systems industry.
- Accomplished information systems professional with extensive hardware and software experience. Well-organized multi-tasked individual with proven success in meeting deadlines, troubleshooting, resolving problems. Providing outstanding customer service skills. Detail oriented with analytical, conceptual and applied problem solving skills.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS
- Unified Administration System UAS Regional Network Manager RNM
- Alcatel-Lucent Transmission Status Monitor TSM
- Proficient in Microsoft operating systems including Windows 9x, NT, 2000/2003, XP. Win 7
- Skilled with Network utilities such as, data analyzers, virus detection, Networking upgrade and support of LANs WANs TCP/IP, VPN, Terminal Services.
- Documentation and Visio drawing with strong communication skills.
- Network Operation Center Technician.
- PBX Administrator Installation, Maintenance, Troubleshooting MAC Moves, Add, Changes.
- Knowledgeable on data analyzers and system diagnostics as well as virus checking and cleaning.
- Telecommunications technician with voice data experience with a strong hardware installation maintenance background.
- Strong back ground in LAN/WAN systems administration, installation, testing and maintenance of T1 circuits, Analog circuits, computers, and network hardware.
- Completed Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Management, Maintaining, Implementing Server 2003 Network Infrastructure host Training.
- Extensive customer service and problem resolution experience valued team player
- As an Enterprise Output Device Analyst, IM responsible for configuring Lexmark, HP, RICOH network printers, multifunctional printer's setup print queue's on print servers. Install print drivers on network print servers. Troubleshoot printer network connection issues across domains. Setup, maintain correct network device configurations, deploy PKI configurations for scan to email scan to network folders, LDAP, pointing printers to the correct DC's, GC's DNS Domain servers. Configure STIG DOD/DISA Security Technical Implementation Harding of printers. Setup SNMP community strings to communicate with network printers print queues on the districts print server to stay synced with each other. Setup SMTP gateways for scan to email scan to network supplies alert deliveries.
- I work on a 6 man team I support the east coast for USACE Divisions their Districts LRD, NAD, SAD, MVD, ERD, HQ.
- Tools used Active Directory, Print Management, Remedy, Bomgar, Lexmark Mark vision Enterprise, HP Web Jetadmin, RICOH Device Manager, Cisco IP Communicator, Remote Desktop,
Desktop support Video Teleconference Center Support Specialist Output Device Technician
- Provided desk side support of desktop / laptop and network hardware and software issues.
- Diagnose and solve difficult problems in desktop / laptop network and output device systems whether hardware or software.
- Interface with end users in a professional, courteous and issue resolution manner.
- Effectively use standard IT support tools to include Remedy call tracking and remote desktop interface.
- Resolve network printer, directly attached printer, fax and multi-functional output device connectivity and operational issues
- Resolved assigned Remedy tickets in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with team members to address critical site issues.
- Escalate issues to the Lockheed Martin designated site that are not resolvable in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Troubleshooting user access to network shares
- Troubleshooting user login issues
- Installation / Troubleshooting hardware
- Troubleshooting email access issues
- Wireless access support
- provided support for wireless devices.
- Basic / Installation / Troubleshooting USACE application issues
- PC Moves / Adds / Changes
- VPN setup and support
Network Operation Center Operator NOC Operator
Monitored The SWN State Of New York Wireless Radio Network for the States first responders.
- Performed network management duties for the OpenSky system and Alcatel microwave system as required for operating and maintaining a land mobile radio system.
- Assist in necessary upgrades to OpenSky system.
- Send Advisory Notice emails regarding emergency or planned maintenance.
- Generate system reports.
- Interface with utility and telephone companies in resolving trouble situations.
- Assist maintenance technicians in resolving trouble situations.
- Report trouble situations using Remedy to dispatch maintenance technicians.
- UAS Unified Administration System provides radio administration to OpenSky Wireless System.
- RNM Regional Network Manager is the NOC Operator's focus while monitoring the network. The Network Viewer requires manual acknowledgement of an object when an objects changes from its normal operation state to a fault state or from a fault state to a fault state of greater severity.
- Alcatel-Lucent Transmission Status Monitor TSM The TSM-8000 is a graphically oriented alarm monitoring and control fault management system appropriate for large telecommunication networks. The TSM-8000 supports multiple users, multiple networks and multiple protocols. It automatically collects and stores alarm, status and performance data from the monitored transmission system equipment. Monitored transmission system equipment. Current network alarm status is displayed both graphically and textually
Telecommunications Technician /Network Administrator
- Provide technical support for DuPont Chemical's Buffalo Yerkes and Niagara Falls NY
- Administration of Avaya AT T Definity System 75 Audix Voice mail PBX systems.
- Site administration of over 1,000-telephone extension at Buffalo Niagara Falls NY. Analog sets 2500,
- 8110 digital sets 7406D, 7407D, 8410D, 8411D, 8434D,
- Manage work via Remedy ticketing system Troubleshoot h/w and s/w problems, Troubleshoot network and printing issues.
- Install hardware and software Network only Manage small projects >5 and