Motivated I.T professional with over 6 years' experience as a desktop support specialist and systems administrator. Quick learner with an ability to work in both a solo or team environment. Great communication and personable skills with a passion to learn and use new technologies and techniques. Professional Qualifications include diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with laptops, desktops, various software, network equipment, VoIP phone systems, video conference systems and peripheral devices, tablets and smart phones. Installations, configuration and maintenance of various Windows based client/server operating systems and third party applications used by different industries such as construction, financial and healthcare. Administration of current and new users, computers, group policies, updates, images and software. Experience with various ticket systems such as SpiceWorks, Solar Winds and ConnectWise. Experience with remote support tools such as Microsoft SCCM, Team Viewer, Dame ware and Kaseya. Virus, spyware and malware detection and removal with various programs such as Kaspersky, Symantec, AVG, and Microsoft. Imaging and deployment using tools such as Script Logic, Acronis, Symantec Ghost and WDS. Enterprise level back up management using Symantec backup exec. Hard drive encryption using tools such as Bit Locker, McAfee endpoint, Sophos Safe Guard. Understanding of virtualization technologies such as Hyper V, VMware, and Virtual Box. Educational MCSE training with installation and configuration of Windows Server 2008/2012 operating systems, roles such as Hyper V, Active directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, Routing and Remote Access.
- Preform Network assessment for Potential customers of RingCentral VoIP system.
- Work various projects needed by clients such as workstation upgrades, RingCentral VoIP and Office365 Implementation and management.
- Creation and management of users in RingCentral Cloud VoIP system
- Configured call handling and call flow for RingCentral VoIP for Clients
- Deployed and configuration of Deskphone, Softphone and Mobile app for RingCentral
- Implement and management of laptop encryption using Sophos Safeguard.
- Trouble shoot and resolve level 1 and 2 issues for clients via, phone, email and onsite.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issue with client's infrastructure using various tools such as Kaseya and PRTG.
- Preform proactive windows and AV patching of servers and workstations in client environments.
- Troubleshot various applications used by clients such as Citrix Xen App, Office365, SharePoint, QuickBooks. ECW, E-Film, Adobe.
- Write technical documents for users on various software needs.
- Imagining and deployment of new systems to clients.
- Create and modify Active directory users and computers, permissions, and exchange mailboxes and list based on clients request.
- Assist higher tier engineers with various projects such as rack and stack of equipment, implementation of new software etc.
- Monitor email filter with MacAfee Spam Console.
- Implement basic Wi-Fi setup for clients.
- Access clients current infrastructure and suggest recommendations if needed.
- Take part in various trainings to support company and client's needs such as HIPAA Compliance
Desktop Support Tier II
- Answer user inquiries regarding various computer software or hardware used by company such as FIS, Teller Insight, Citrix, Lync, Microsoft products.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities through SolarWinds Web HelpDesk.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
Jr. Systems Administrator
- Creation and management of new/current users accounts, computers, email accounts, servers, security groups, shared folders and access of resource
- Staging and deployment new equipment such as desktops, laptops, printer, servers, VoIP phones
- Management of security threats using Kaspersky security center 9
- Management of user web surfing using Cy Block Proxy
- Management of DHCP scopes, reservations and exclusions used in company
- Managed updates/patches of window servers and client machines
- Creation of new email addresses, groups and aliases using Rackspace
- Configuration and management of Spice works Ticket system
- Monitor network equipment using Solar winds
- Creation or reports for calls and web usage for management team using CyBlock and Chronicall
- Creation and management of new and current users, phones numbers, hunt groups and voicemail boxes with Avaya system
- Provide escalated helpdesk diagnosing and repair services for technologies, networks used throughout company
- Created and managed GPO's assigned to containers
- Creation or various technical documentation for users
- Maintain inventory of all hardware, software, orders pertaining to the I.T Department
- Build relationships with vendors for new products and services
- Assisted with hiring and management of helpdesk tier 1 team
- Responsible for cable management for racks, cubicles and offices
- Cross trained tier 1 support to handle escalated issues
- Assisted with network engineer on issues such as connection issues for client and servers and sans
IT Infrastructure Specialist Consultant
- Onsite and remote desktop support for Florida Turnpike Enterprise FDOT
- Imaging and deployment of Windows XP and Windows 7 using Ghost 12
- Configuration and deployment of new/resurfaced laptops, desktops, android devices, and peripherals
- Diagnosing and repairs of hardware and software issues reported by users
- Maintain updates and patches of equipment per FDOT policy
- Assisted System Engineers with testing functionality of potential equipment and applications to be used in FDOT environment Tablets, Smartphone's, ETC.
- Configuration and installation of new equipment for users such as monitors, printers, workstations
- Provided remote support to users using SCCM 2007
- Encryption of all laptops using McAfee Encryption Endpoint
- Assisted AV Engineer with set up of video conference meetings scheduled on calendar
- Assisted Network Engineer with testing and labeling of ports throughout building using FLUKE
- Management of duplicate, differential and full backups using Backup Exec 2010 R3
- Responsible for testing and deployment of Windows print server for Operation Center
- Assisted Network Engineer with racking and cabling of switches, routers, KVM Units, UPS
- Responsible for repairing equipment to be reused and de-provision and prepare resources for Surplus
- Responsible for resolving tickets reported in CA UniCenter based on SLA in place
- Responsible for One on one user configuration for first time log in
Helpdesk Specialist Contractor
- Installation and configuration of equipment for new hires based on management recommendation
- Responsible for resolving tickets reported in The USEFUL CP based on SLA in place
- Imaging and deployment of Windows XP and Windows 7 using Desktop Authority
- Diagnosing and repairing software and hardware issue report by various departments
- Maintain all productions laptops and desktops with necessary patches and updates
- Creation and management of new/current users accounts, computers, email accounts,
- Reset passwords for domain resources and voip telephone systems using Active Directory and Cisco call center manager
- Responsible for I.T inventory on all technology products such as equipment, software, toner, etc.
- Virus, Spyware and malware detection and removal with various tools such as malware bytes, Symantec endpoint protection
- Configuration and deployment network printers and battery backup using static ip address
- Assisted system administrator with tape backups using Quantum
- Assisted with creation of new mailboxes for users using Exchange 2010 mail server
- Diagnosing and repairs of emailing issues such as sending, receiving and archiving
- Responsible for repairing equipment to be reused in production and testing environment
- Responsible for drafting proposal for orders of new software and equipment as requested
- Responsible for boxing, labeling and shipment of equipment to remote offices
- Created Master Windows 7 Image for executive level workstations
- Responsible for communication with outside vendor for warranty repairs on equipment
- Diagnosing and repair issues with video conferencing connectivity and equipment
- Assisted System Administrator and Network Administrator with various task such as creating new images, testing network ports, testing of new equipment or software
IT Field Technician
- Imaging, Deployment, Configuration and Installation of new equipment for various companies such as Walmart, Rexel USA, Lennox, HealthSouth etc.
- Responsible for new equipment to be joined Companies' Domain
- Responsible for all new equipment to receive address from DHCP server
- Staging old equipment to be surplus
- Imaging and deployment of new equipment based on companies specifications
- Migration of user files, software and settings to new system documents, favorites, PST, N2K, etc.
- Installations of new software
- Responsible for verifying all issues are resolved before leaving a site.