- Professional, dependable, high quality, and customer focused IT professional with 10 years of experience in the IT field
- Extensive experience in desktop, laptop, thin client, printer and mobile support.
- Proficient in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting various aspects of workstations.
- Able to assist customers with hardware and software problems, troubleshooting and resolving a wide variety of issues, and training end users on new systems.
Electronics Bench Technician
- Completed the staging, configuration, assembly, and shipping of switches, access points, and accompanying hardware to upgrade all Lowe's stores wireless system. Also responsible for laptop, desktop, thin client, iPad, and iPhone diagnostics, repair, imaging and configuration for Lowe's Swap It program. Responsible for the setup, staging, updating, configuration, and shipping of iPad and iPhone upgrade and deployment projects
- Transferred from temporary contract Strataforce to long term contract company CRG after completing wireless upgrade project.
- Continuously placed in lead roll throughout multiple large scale projects.
- Learned multiple responsibilities to be able to fill into any position needed in the Lowe's Technology Service Center.
- Performed the Installation, configuration, relocation, diagnostics and repair of dedicated and non-dedicated domain computers, printers, laptops and other peripherals.
- Coordinated as project lead between coworkers and other vendors on many large scale projects.
- Worked independently on installations and as a team for project installations, upgrades, and moves.
- Obtained a customer satisfaction award within the first three weeks of employment.
- Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction while still maintaining a high quality of workmanship.
Custom Computer Technician
- Self employed performing Windows-based computer services and repairs for clients in accordance with client specifications.
- Set up complete Windows-based computer networks for clients with 2 to 30 computers and peripherals including printers, print servers, network storage, file sharing, Internet access, and gaming servers.