Proficient in Windows XP, QuickBooks, Windows Office, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ADP.
Sales Support Admin / Office Manager
- In charge of all stock and supply orders that are received.
- Input purchase order in system for management approval.
- Help ordering and organizing Friday lunch for over 250 employees.
- Handle and respond to all incoming phone messages, emails, and faxes with limited management support
- Support management team with expense report and clerical duties
- Work closely with receptionist department
- Keep track of all PTO Paid Time Off request, audit, cancelation or approval with HR and Sales supervisors for 35 employees
- Send report of all PTO and Absence to supervisors and HR
- Check ADP daily for absent employees and adjust time accordingly
- Listen to Attendance Line and send out attendance log to all supervisors and managers
- Serve as a liaison between the sales team and HR / Prepare employee badges
- Help HR with terminations, new hires and status change of agents
- Maintaining employee files
- Collecting timesheets and checking with current pay period report before turning in to Finance
- Distribution of checks and commission report
- Audit of time tracking for all sale agents when needed
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to appropriate parties
- Served as an information source to callers
- Take messages and ensure they are routed to the appropriate party
- Ensure the lobby area is neat, clean, and free from clutter
- Greet and direct all visitors, including vendors and job applicants
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and personnel information received
- Prepared and processed outgoing mail, and maintain knowledge of postal regulations
- Assists various departments and administrative staff with data entry, word processing, and research tasks
- Occasional coverage of multiple site locations Doral and North Miami Beach
Secretary / Receptionist
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls
- Filing and ongoing maintenance of files Organizing, updating Account Payables and Account Receivables
- Sorting, date stamping and distributing mail and incoming faxes and emails, Faxing, copying, scanning documents, Ordering office supplies, Scheduling appointments, Travel arrangements
- Providing other administrative support as directed
- Screen telephone calls to the Director
- Schedule telephone conference with Latin American clients
- Data Entry of hours worked for warehouse employees in Quickbooks.
- Sort Invoices with Delivery Tickets
- Develop collaborative relationships with investigative sites and client company personnel
- Responsible for reporting of all safety reports to Regulatory Authorities within the given timelines
- Report laboratory alerts to doctors as well as retrieving the documents
- Send all laboratory alerts to the USA Head Office
- Filing all of the safety documents as well as any other documents
- Sending all data clarification queries to the USA Head Office
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets with patient and safety information
- Collect regulatory documents.
- Prepare and ship confidential documents for regulatory authorities
- Prepare initiation visits and close out visits.
- Serve as note taker during International meetings.
- Translation of ethics committee approval documents
- Upload all essential documents into the ELARA System
- Send all corresponding safety reports to the centers
- Drug reconciliation - Manage prescription drug dosages and materials for patients
- Administrative Assistant
- Provide excellent customer service, and explain information regarding our products
- Assist head of department with customer queries, questions and misc tasks
- Handle all financial approvals of the clinical department
- Translations of texts from Spanish to English
- Handle heavy call volume, direct calls, and take accurate messages
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, office supplies, and mail
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees