2nd Level Help Desk Technician
- Responsible to provide 2nd level Help Desk Technical Support in Production Floor and Management Areas.
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair Laptops, Computers, Servers, Printers, and Phones.
- Train. Coach and Supervise the 1st Level Help Desk.
- Install, Troubleshoot, and Support Network devices Cat 6 Ethernet Drops, Cisco Switches, and Workstation configuration in the Domain.
- Troubleshoot, Monitor, and Support LAN/WAN connection between 3 Manufacturing Sites. Over 500 Users per Site. T1 and Fiber Optics .
- Monitor and Test Network Systems to ensure availability of service 24/7, using IP and Netstat Commands.
- Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair Laptops, Computers, Servers, Printers, and Phones in the Resort and Casino.
- Responsible to Create, Set up, and Maintain the Business Center for VIP Customers.
- Create and Support Daily Management Reports.
- Manage Daily Unix and Windows Backup for Resort and Casino Operations.
- Set up, Troubleshoot, and support all Routers, Switch, and Network Equipment. 350 Users within Resort and Casino premises. Cat 6, Netgear and Cisco Switches
- Assign to the Board of Education Data Center as a Junior VB Developer.
- Be part of a team Junior Developer for Human Resources Programs and Financial Programs for Management Users and End Users.
- Assign to Desktop Refresh Project for all School, District Offices and Management Offices.
- Create, Maintain, and Support Daily Management Reports.
- Set up, Troubleshoot, and support all Routers, Switch, and Network Equipment. Cisco Routers, Juniper Routers, T1 Connections, Cat 5e Drops, Over 5000 Users connections daily .