Objective: To obtain a significant and challenging position wherein I will learn and excel in IT/Cloud operation processes. A job that provides me a scope for growth in the Information Technology vertical.
- Experience using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Senior Tech supporting team in providing end user support, technical support by phone, email, remote and desk side. Break/Fix
- Planning and providing direction in migrating desktops, laptops, WOWs, COWs, computer on wheels from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Deployment of all equipment including testing, setup, imaging, networking
- Active Directory Group policies, administration
- Mobile IOS support on Apple, Android, Blackberry, Motorola PPID's and more
- Windows Network Administration for onsite and offsite
- Experience in network configuration, installation maintenance. Troubleshooting, PC Imaging refresh , ghosting, pxe boot imaging, appsense manager roaming profiles , print server
- Strong Exchange skills - configuring and managing Outlook desktop and mobile devices.
- Experienced in SCCM, SAN, Fiberchannel, iSCSI, VMware, and RAID
- Created process and procedure documentation for projects using Word and PowerPoint.
- UNIX experience working with IBM.
Technical Proficiencies: EPIC Dragon Active Directory Microsoft Office Suites Remedy / Heat Outlook SQL Ghosting Redundancy Backups Load Runner Test Director Mac or PC Platforms Malware installation and monitoring SAN SAP VoIP SharePoint MS Exchange SAP Payroll COTS SCSI and RAID Windows Server MCSE 2004 IBM PSS / PSE Certified Apple Technician Certified Lenovo Technician SCCM
Senior Desktop Support Tech-End User Support
- Senior Desktop Support Tech supporting team in providing end user support, technical support by phone, email, remote and desk side. Break/Fix
- Deployed hardware for over 6000 desktops, tablets, laptops, and mobile devices, supporting the planning, development, installation and all phases of testing, integration, and implementation. Support of the hardware, software, and communications components. Installed all types of software including COTS.
- Continued support for EPIC to over 12,000 desktop, laptop, Wows Mobile Units throughout the UNC / REX Hospitals and clinics using SCCM.
- Advanced Active Directory configuration or workstations, wireless lockdown, user configuration and management. Appsense Management Console
- Network Administration supporting Windows and Mac products and mobile technology.
- Installed and configured hardware and standard software applications, as well as assists customers and ISD team on complex resolutions.
- Serve as subject matter expert for leading the support of system operations including network optimization, planning, design, and engineering for complex projects or high level assignments.
- Assists customers and team members in solving problems and offers suggestions for hardware/software upgrades
- Configure, install, update, and migrate Outlook from Windows XP to Windows 7. Configure profiles, data files, personal folders, calendars.
- Migrating over 7000 desktops, laptops, and tablets from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Provide customers with technical support and incident resolution related to hardware and software. Provides initial training to familiarize the customer with the operation of the system.
- Performs desktop moves in a timely manner, based on user/organization needs
- Manages desktop peripheral inventory and assists with asset management. Maintains accurate records for device changes. Updates the inventory system whenever a computer is installed or relocated to provide accurate information.
- Ensures network security by enforcing passwords, installing virus protection software, encryption technology.
- Adheres to policies and procedures, creating user-profiles, administers files and folders security and storage capacity.
- Network configuration, troubleshooting supporting both Hardwire and Wireless technologies.
Technical Support Specialist
- Provided high-level customer CPU technical support for various Apple products within a high-volume call center environment, including iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacAir, MacMini, iPad, iPhone, and Apple TV.
- Responded to incoming telephone calls from Mac Users with technical issues and concerns and provided customer support and assistance responded to all customer questions, inquiries, and requests.
Netfinity Technology Center Developer
- Coordinated, attended, and participated in North American and European tradeshows, road shows, and PC expositions Developing New Clients, Maintaining Upselling Existing Clients, Developing and Managing Multiple-State Territory, Tradeshow Representations, Managing New Product Launches
- Provided helpdesk support within the regional call center.
- RAID configurations for Data Center supported RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-01 with fast-path offload to intelligent Fibre-Channel switch platforms, ported to Cisco and Brocade intelligent Fibre-Channel switch platforms., Ghosting, SAN, Redundancy backup both local and geographic,